dennis bergkamp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

I'm still having the occasional flashback to the Netherlands - Argentina match during WC 98 where he scored a beautiful goal.

One of the best club players the Netherlands have/had (as he's playing in England now).

C ya!

Marty

Popmartijn said:
:up:

I'm still having the occasional flashback to the Netherlands - Argentina match during WC 98 where he scored a beautiful goal.

One of the best club players the Netherlands have/had (as he's playing in England now).

C ya!

Marty

I remember that one...Bergkamp went up high to trap a long pass with his chest, faked the defender out of his shorts, and roofed the shot over the goalkeeper.

Fantastic player, pitty about the club he plays for. I think he gets a raw deal from his manager sometimes. He may well be reaching the end of his career, but as Zola demonstrated last season, that does not mean he's seen better days.

He signed a one Year contract with the Gunners. It wil be his last year as football player.

yeah one more year to enjoy what football's is really all about. he is a magician. he is an artist. he makes football special.

Back
Top Bottom