Definetly, Maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How on earth can a bland, uncharismatic, vapid waste of space like Ryan Reynolds get leading roles, let alone act in the same films with Rachel Weisz? :huh:

And no, Oasis can't sue... because the film name has a COMMA! :)

Saracene said:
How on earth can a bland, uncharismatic, vapid waste of space like Ryan Reynolds get leading roles, let alone act in the same films with Rachel Weisz? :huh:

And no, Oasis can't sue... because the film name has a COMMA! :)
I totally agree. It's the Keanu Reeves/Tom Cruise/Jennifer Garner effect of casting pretty people who can't act.
I just don't like Ryan Reynolds, either, and I HATE that vulgar obvious "Van Wilder" film. The little girl is terrific, but it's not enough for me to see it, personally.

Last edited:
Muldfeld said:

I totally agree. It's the Keanu Reeves/Tom Cruise/Jennifer Garner effect of casting pretty people who can't act.
I just don't like Ryan Reynolds, either, and I HATE that vulgar obvious "Van Wilder" film. The little girl is terrific, but it's not enough for me to see it, personally.

Tom Cruise can act, champ.

I saw it and I agree, Ryan Reynolds is so bland onscreen. Another actor could have done a much better job-possibly any other actor :wink:. It's just not believable that these three women are so hot for him, he's very cute and all but...I thought Isla Fisher made it worth watching- for me she just has a special quality that makes her interesting to watch, and she's beautiful. So is Rachel. And of course Abigail Breslin is adorable and acted circles around Reynolds.

Good for a rainy day DVD

Back
Top Bottom