Default's "Taking my life away"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoorock Girl!

The Fly
Anyone else heard it? This song could win some Grammy's if they're not careful. It's actually got kind of a U2-ish feel, although it's kind of heavier.

For those of you who have heard it, what do you think?

:wave:

defualt.jpg

The lead singer isn't too hard on the eyes either...:drool:

DaveC said:
Default is a copy directly of Nickelback. I saw them a year ago...they're nothing special.

I just knew someone would say that. :( I don't really care for Nickelback either, but to say Default are just like them isn't very fair, in my opinion.

Basstrap, what's your favourite song of theirs?

all of them....they are a groundbreaking band that will surely change the course of history

nickleback is almost as good as default.
both of these bands are redefining the world of music.

pk, Im starting to feel dirty now

yeah, sorry...I'm an asshole...but I couldn't resist.

listen to anything you want of course! but take a look around at recommendations and stuff here, check out some new music :wink:

Basstrap said:
yeah, sorry...I'm an asshole...but I couldn't resist.

listen to anything you want of course! but take a look around at recommendations and stuff here, check out some new music :wink:

Hey, thanks! I've read a lot of posts, and I like what I've seen. It's good to see there's a few other Matchbox Twenty, Ryan Adams, and Coldplay fans out there.

Have a nice day. :wave:

I haven't heard this new song you're talking about, but I liked their last single. The radio stations around here played it incessantly, but I liked singing along to it, so it was all good. :)

Bonochick, you detect the words Ryan Adams or anything related to many miles of distance :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom