Decline in my music taste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bedouin fire said:
hmmm... if you used to like pink floyd this could be expected.

I love pink floyd, hes fricken brilliant. But I hate all those groups he/she mentioned above, but how could it be expected because of pink floyd?

AcrobatMan said:
From Radiohead, U2, pink floyd and coldplay..I have now been also liking such bands as below

Puddle of Mudd
Linkin Park
Blink 182
Nelly Furtado
Evanescence

I like most of the songs I hear from them.

AcrobatMan

no comment.

I think it's to be expected to an extent. You probably like those acts because they provide you with something that in some way Radiohead, Pink Floyd, U2, and Coldplay dont. I too have heard songs by all of those artists that I've enjoyed at some point in time, just because it's on the radio doesnt make it inherently bad.

Just remember, there are only two kinds of music:

1. Music you like
2. Music you dont like

No reason to ever let other people's opinions stop you from listening to what you want to.

i don't know, there's definetly a third music you're indifferent to category.

other than that, listen to mofo. the man knows what he's talking about.

AcrobatMan said:
From Radiohead, U2, pink floyd and coldplay..I have now been also liking such bands as below

Puddle of Mudd
Linkin Park
Blink 182
Nelly Furtado
Evanescence

AcrobatMan

Why!???

This is intolerable.

AcrobatMan said:

Puddle of Mudd
Linkin Park
Blink 182
Nelly Furtado
Evanescence

AcrobatMan

Thats' just sad. :( You left out Britney, Advil, Little JoJo and Good Charlotte. :no:

Thanks for all the comments and condolences.

Add Rammstein to the list..and it gets sadder :| .. Some of Creed too.. May be its got to do with my brother who is a Creed & Metallica fan :mad: .. but i have got him into coldplay and U2.. radiohead is still too vague for him.

But as I see - these songs are harder than the earlier songs - may be my horizons are widening to include commonly listened rock songs that comes on radio.

But I still dont like many bands I shouldnt like :wink:

Who the hell cares what some tossers on the internet think. It's just like mofo said, you like it or you dont. And IWB's indifferent category.

I like Rammstein and Metallica. I dont care who thinks that's sad or embarassing, I never asked for someone else's opinion and probably wont :wink:

actually, disregard mofo's and angela's comments
go seek help immediately
if you catch it in the early stages you may be able to cure yourself

soon...it will be too late

this is serious business
these bands will kill your musical self

Back
Top Bottom