Debbie Downer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
After seeing this skit on SNL last night, I started thinking if I had a friend like her..............I do.

debbie_downer.jpg

I can't stand her!:yuck:

Do you have one in your life?

Really?.......wow.

-Nope, did not recognize your picture on the Community photo thread........Your not the Debbie Downer I know...:laugh:

Anyways, Hi neighbor!

Last edited:
Yes, her name is Tracy, everytime we hang out, she always asks me right when we are having a good time " why dont guys like me"? " I guess I'll be alone for the rest of my life". We took a trip to Vegas 3 years ago, and we got into a club for free cause the door guy thought I was cute, so he let us in, and gave us drink tickets for free, and she say's " see guys just dont like me", and I felt like screaming at her, then later I did, I yelled " Tracy, he was fucking gay"!!!! get over it!!! so a few years went by, she lives by magic mountain so I dont see her that much, but lat week we hung out, and it was the same thing over and over. " I guess I just should go on living alone". Dont go feeling sorry for her cause she does this for attention, she does it to all our friends, but she is very Debby downer.

Chizip said:
Sicy

she always closes the fun threads :grumpy:

No you got it wrong, Sicy has to close threads because people don't know when to stop being stupid.

Sicilian goddess:drool:

WHOA...Sicy, how you do that!?

(What's up Ricky!)

Last edited:
RedrocksU2 said:

No you got it wrong, Sicy has to close threads because people don't know when to stop being stupid.

Sicilian goddess:drool:

WHOA...Sicy, how you do that!?

(What's up Ricky!)

Just chillin brotha!

did you ever see the Debbie Downer skit with Lindsay Lohan? That's the most hilarious bit - I love it (I know I posted a link months ago to a site that has it online to watch) :lmao:

The only reason the Debbie Downer sketch was funny was because of all the laughing.

I'm not surprised SNL was too stupid to realize that and then have other DD sketches that weren't even remotely funny.

corianderstem said:
The only reason the Debbie Downer sketch was funny was because of all the laughing.

I'm not surprised SNL was too stupid to realize that and then have other DD sketches that weren't even remotely funny.

I like the DD sketches when the SNL actors are trying so hard to keep from laughing, yeah like the Lyndsay Lohan one!
Sourire68.gif

Back
Top Bottom