Deathly Hollows!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
The new Harry Potter title was announced! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows! :hyper:

I can't believe this is the final book :sad: What will I do with the rest of my life?

You can reserve your copy at Borders (probably any other book store too, Borders sent me the e-mail) now, but not online just yet. I'm kinda sad, b/c there is something really special about queing up for this book. However, I can't reserve a copy because I really have no idea where I'm going to be next year.

I don't know what to do after that book is read. there won't be anything left after that. will just have to reread the first 6 again. The days of doing nothing but reading the books. although I admit that I didn't get into Harry Potter until a few years ago. but it will be sad. :sad:

redhotswami said:
Shannon, the books are SO MUCH better! If you like the movies, you'll LOVE the books!

That is what one of my friend's keeps telling me,lol. I typically prefer the books to the movies so I have a feeling Im going to fall in love with this series :)

The enthusiasm that Im seeing displayed on here helps to convince me more of this :wink:

Back
Top Bottom