deathbear: who is randall?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I heard his father was a drinker and his mother cried in bed folding his t-shirts when the swing hit his head.

I hear the neighbors ADORE him for his humor and his conversation. He dressed up like a clown for them with white and red face paint.

And on his best behavior in a dark room, on the bed, he kissed them all.

TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE.

He put a cloth on their lips. He took off all their clothes for them. quiet hands, quiet kiss on the mouth.

I think in our best behavior, we are all like Randall.

I think it is time to look beneath the floor boards for the secrets randall has hid.

i really like this thread, zoney.

first of all, i'd like to use this opportunity to announce that i'm finally dating outside the family again.

thanks kanye!!! :happy:

anyway, randall is down-on-his-luck kind of guy. at least that's the randall i know.

but this is much different.

this is beyond real

this is

the surreal life.

you might say i'm (vince) NEArLy ready to right a soft sonnet about it.

randall.gif

Randall is a very bitter and angry man.

There he is!

Yeah...he would always tell me:

"look underneath the house there and find the few living things...rotting fast in their sleep."

He was always a bit, well. He's randall.

Randall is thinking of joining interference and starting his own journal! Yeah, and pigs might fly - they don't have internet access in the rundown condemned apartment block that Randall has called home since sometime in the Carter administration. Nor do they have antibiotics, which is unfortunate cause Randall has stage 3 gangrene. Oh and pigeon lice, that too.

He's gonna kill you all though, one of these days! When he gets wheels! He's gonna ride the wild thunder, or whatever.

I was never a convenience store clerk if that's what you mean. :wink:

[whine] I'm not even supposed to be here today!!! [/whine]

Kieran McConville said:
Randall is thinking of joining interference and starting his own journal! Yeah, and pigs might fly - they don't have internet access in the rundown condemned apartment block that Randall has called home since sometime in the Carter administration. Nor do they have antibiotics, which is unfortunate cause Randall has stage 3 gangrene. Oh and pigeon lice, that too.

He's gonna kill you all though, one of these days! When he gets wheels! He's gonna ride the wild thunder, or whatever.

stage three gangrene...shit.

that's WAY worse than not having gangrene at all.

:ohmy:

:huh:

:flirt:

holy shit

i think the funniest part was scrolling and scrolling to suddenly see the bono smiley. nice one 7amison.

:laugh:

:censored:

me white noise

:edge:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom