deathbear vs. zoomerang96

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hent the Power Bear

DethVeggy is ma'honey
perhaps one of the most self-indulgent posts ever posted, but please bear with me.

be honest, you like deathbear better or zoomerang96?

oh and if you dont vote ill slice your tomatoes.

------------------
-deathbear

I like Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear.

biggrin.gif

------------------
The Chairs Are All Stacked
The Swinging's Stopped Swinging

Sicy's Website

The answer is fries.

------------------
There are barn doors
And there are revolving doors

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 09-08-2001).]

Well, I'm kind of impartial to zoomerang96, only because he tends to write more profound and intelligent posts, which I enjoy more.

deathbear comes off as an asshole more, which, I know, is by design. Either way, though, I'm not really picky.

Have fun either way...
smile.gif

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

I'm going to go with deathbear because he's here and now... and I'm all about that. j/k
tongue.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

weird.

i guess i kinda mutated zoomerang96 and all my deathbear people into zoomerang96 out of sheer laziness.

ooh, moms got blood in the kitchen, supper time.

Zoomerang96 said:
weird.

i guess i kinda mutated zoomerang96 and all my deathbear people into zoomerang96 out of sheer laziness.

ooh, moms got blood in the kitchen, supper time.

yeah enjoy your supper whatever your name is. Kick The Wanderer under the table too.

__

:angry:

Sicy said:

:der:
:der: :der:
:der: :der: :der:
:der: :der:
:der:

____

hihihi
hihihi
hihiih
i

_

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Back
Top Bottom