Deathbear Threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I've been visiting the web-based community known as www.interference.com recently on one of my intermittent returns, and see some familar old handles and many new ones. There was a day when I was a frequent poster in this Lemonade forum and more often in FYM. These days, my postings in FYM are rare, and my postings in this forum are even rarer (as in disgustingly undercooked prime rib at a "fine" steak restaurant).

I have noticed on this latest pilgrimage that deathbear, zoomerang96, Cow of the Seas, supreme cutlass!, etc. does not post his weird threads nearly as often as he did back in the old days. Have they placed some type of limt on his daily posting allowance? I thought for awhile that they had finally deleted him until I saw him reply to a post I had made in this forum. Does he still listen to the radiohead? What about all of his creepy bear avatars? What happened to those?

~U2Alabama

They neutered the Bear, I'm afraid. He hasn't been the same since. :(

990819_sleepingbear2.jpg

i lost my desire after sleeping with bonhomme at the cbc.

plus... i'm extremely selective in my thread making these days. if i can't look back on it and determine it to be a potential classic, i won't waste my time.

i'm more into high class territory ever since i became excessively wealthy, and have found little satisfaction in entertaining those of little financial balance... at least in terms of... well, on any term. i imagine few here hold the sway that i do, and quite frankly, while that's fine... why should i entertain them when they can't possibly entertain me back in return?

U2Bama,

I sort of remember your threads...I am here since Feb 2002.

5 years on INTEREFERENCE.....YAY

Lately into Progressive Metal n stuff..The Opeths and The Porcupine Trees..

As you must have know deathbear is still here.. He went to Poland...and then he came back...I think thats all about it.
And I went to Pisa, Tokyo and Paris in between..

*nostalgia*

AcrobatMan

Angela Harlem said:
we all "go to poland".

:sigh:
i thought it would be a lovely trip when bear proposed it.

and then it all went horribly, horribly wrong.

i think bear had a good time though.

you should also beware if he asks you to meet him behind the dairy twist.

it may sound like good clean fun with dessert and stuff, but...

:(

Zoomerang96 said:
i became excessively wealthy

I had started to read one of your threads about this, but I decided, no.

Are you still a Soviet sympathizer? Vegetarian?

And yes, AcrobatMan, I remember you as well; you occasionally posted viewpoints with which I agreed.

~U2Alabama

lmjhitman said:
you should also beware if he asks you to meet him behind the dairy twist.

it may sound like good clean fun with dessert and stuff, but...

Unless of course you're into sweet meats ... then you may actually have fun.

i kinda miss those threads where he rated the interlanders yearly.

Hola Bama, greetings from the capital of the Sonic HQ and the land of the people who wanted in sooner rather than later. How's the weather? Say hi to Saban for me. Are you happy to see the return of the odd shaped bottle of michelob light? Its not the same but its better than nothing. September 2002 was a long time ago it seems.

Would you like a peek at my private collection of deathbear threads Mr. Bama?

I've kept them close to my heart ... :heart: :angry: :heart:

I've thought about changing it to something HeartlandGirl may find to be offensitive...

Here's a sneak preview.

~U2Alabama

This post brought to you by the Gulf Coast Chapter of Non-Vegetarian U2 Fans

Deathbear's Fly Girl said:
Would you like a peek at my private collection of deathbear threads Mr. Bama?

I've kept them close to my heart ... :heart: :angry: :heart:

i think it's safe to say EVERYONE wants to see your private collection of deathbear threads. :wink:

amazing

it's hard to believe i'm the one who actually wrote all that shit.

maybe i grew up or something
(i hope not)

U2Bama said:
I've thought about changing it to something HeartlandGirl may find to be offensitive...

Here's a sneak preview.

~U2Alabama

This post brought to you by the Gulf Coast Chapter of Non-Vegetarian U2 Fans

Thats well done old boy, im sure she would appreciate that.

Isn't deathbear Radiohead's trademark? How can Zoomerang96 steal it? Copyright Infringement anybody? Can't believe this was never brought up in the last 7 years. The amnesiaC is going down!

Zootlesque said:
Isn't deathbear Radiohead's trademark? How can Zoomerang96 steal it? Copyright Infringement anybody? Can't believe this was never brought up in the last 7 years. The amnesiaC is going down!

zoomerang69 is far richer than radiohead, and as a right wing extremist he has enough power to crush them into negativeland, therefore they dont bother him.

Mrs. Garrison:

Did you get the second e-mail this morning, with stars & stripes on the Gulf Coast and the two future UA students?

Wasn't sure if your e-mail server allowed attachments...

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
Mrs. Garrison:

Did you get the second e-mail this morning, with stars & stripes on the Gulf Coast and the two future UA students?

Wasn't sure if your e-mail server allowed attachments...

~U2Alabama

Yes i did old chap, and i meant to comment on them but i got carried away with my work and never got around to it. I have so many deadlines and suspenses' looming i have had to take a more aggressive approach to my work this past week.

But yeah, great pics, glad to see the toddler looks healthy and happy and is sporting the proper team gear. I'm sure your better half will understand when your college fund for future UA student gets put to proper use later on in life. You could threaten that any other use of said funds (like war eagle for instance) and you will withdraw the entire amount and purchase a mid-life crisis sport utility vehicle (evil).

By chance did you register under the name of a more traditional mascot at a different place?

Back
Top Bottom