DEATH to people who start viruses!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
feck 'em!!!!

lost a bunch of stuff for my website that I hadn't put up yet, plus a bunch of videos.

Yeah you're so big you punks?!?! I'd love to meet you in a dark alley!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
Listen over sounds of blades in rotation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

Aww, Olive -- I had a terrible trojan virus on my computer a year or so ago (thanks to a lovely family member
rolleyes.gif
) and I know what you mean -- it SUCKS!
mad.gif
I hope you can recover the stuff for your site -- it is an absolutely wonderful website
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 04-29-2002).]

I got the Sir Cam thingy at least once. Fortunately the comps i use catch that sort of thing. Never been a problem for me.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about your experiences though, I wish there were a way to send back a virus that blows up their entire system!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I swear I'm getting Fishy to send evil fishy vibes!!!

Luckily (or unluckily, i dunno) my computer died in October so I had backed up stuff after that, i just lost the latest stuff I got this month, plus the videos.

karma baby, karma.

Theres some nasty email virus's going around.
Sometimes its not always the person that sent you the email's fault. It can attach itself in your computer and send emails to everyone on your list.

Blargh.

dark3.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Sicy:
Theres some nasty email virus's going around.
Sometimes its not always the person that sent you the email's fault. It can attach itself in your computer and send emails to everyone on your list.

Blargh.

Totally!!!!

I got mine from using Kazaa though!!!!

DEATH to sucky music engines!!

Kazaa has spyware, never use kazaa... your harddrive can be remotely accessed even after you 'uninstall' the program.

yeah, i hate e-mail viruses. i got three blank e-mails once in a day, all with attachments. after peering at the file name (i didn't open it, i'm not that dumb, lmao) they were all .exe files!

i mean if you're gonna send viruses like that, at least make it virus. exe so they can't see it or something!
rolleyes.gif
not that i send viruses or anything!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom