Dear US residents, re: free refills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:
I actually hate the taste of sugary pop which is why I only drink diet. Regular Coke tastes like detergent to me, and that awful, gritty feeling on your teeth afterwards horrifies me.

Ha! That's the good stuff - it means it's working. (and by 'working' of course, I mean 'rotting your teeth'.) :wink:

I only have a regular pop now and again, and while I'm always slightly disturbed by that "slowly wearing the tooth enamel away" feeling, it tastes soooooooooo good. Ohhhhh, cherry coke. :drool:

I've been trying to cut diet soda out of my diet as well. I'd only drink one a day, but am just trying to drink other stuff instead.

corianderstem said:
Ha! I was raised in north-central Wisconsin and lived for a while near Milwaukee. I can't honestly say if I said "bubbler" on a regular basis - we'd just say "I'm going to get a drink of water," not "I'm going to the bubbler, yo."

However, I use couch and sofa interchangeably. I remember when I was little people calling it a "davenport," which I haven't heard anyone else use in years.

"Davenport?" Really, never heard that one. On the "bubbler" situation, we didn't say "water fountain" or "drinking fountain" that much, like you said, we usually said, "I need a drink of water, etc."

impy13 said:
I’m gonna go get a new soda. Hey, you know that you can get a refill on any drink you want here, and it’s free?

IT'S A WONDERFUL RESTAURANT!

250pxarresteddevelopmencc8.jpg
whoa, whoa, whoa. there's still plenty of meat on that bone. now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. baby, you've got a stew going!

KhanadaRhodes said:

whoa, whoa, whoa. there's still plenty of meat on that bone. now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. baby, you've got a stew going!

There's nothing going on here, Buster.....just two adults getting their Stew on.

corianderstem said:

Ha! That's the good stuff - it means it's working. (and by 'working' of course, I mean 'rotting your teeth'.) :wink:

I only have a regular pop now and again, and while I'm always slightly disturbed by that "slowly wearing the tooth enamel away" feeling, it tastes soooooooooo good. Ohhhhh, cherry coke. :drool:

I've been trying to cut diet soda out of my diet as well. I'd only drink one a day, but am just trying to drink other stuff instead.

Rotting teeth :drool:

I have cut way back on diet pop (which is the only kind I even really drink) since the beginning of the year, and now when I have one it just tastes so odd to me. I know I'll always crave one now and again, but I think my days of needing a diet coke to get through the day are over.

this thread is a bad influence. i shouldn't be eating out, but tonight i'm going to get the cheesy bread at red lobster. hopefully they'll let us get away with just ordering drinks and eating free bread all night.

I happen to believe that if everyone was supplied with the Red Lobster cheesy bread, there would be no more wars. :up:

Dude, you just don't know! I have so many great programs in mind. I'm probably one of those people who should be President but will never be able to.

PS, I'm calling this idea: There Will Be Bread
It's genius.

gabrielvox said:
Riiiight. I doubt you even know what I'm referring to.
OH MY GOD I can't get Mountain Dew Code Xtreme 3D in Ontario yet, I think it's PepsiCo's biggest flop ever. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom