Dear Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Sergio's Office party. It was Mabelin who spiked the punch with too much Beer. I can't help it if I drank 2 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Pine tree.

I thought it was funny when I put Vicente's socks on my head and danced the belly dance on the table while singing `fix you'. I didn't mean to break Sergio's TV and don't know why Sergio would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Hernan's wife a hot pig---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Fransisca's husband's head, it was only because I ate too much of that spaghetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a cold cat and have me arrested for suicide!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sophomore and hellish. And I'm really not to blame for any of this eternal stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and no yours,
Pepo (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 8 bucks!

:lmao:

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Sara's Office party. It was Brenna who spiked the punch with too much vodka. I can't help it if I drank 8 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like cat pee.

I thought it was funny when I put Danny's thong on my head and danced the The Funky Chicken on the desk while singing `Mofo'. I didn't mean to break Sara's iPod and don't know why Sara would accuse me of shoplifting.

I don't remember calling Fred's wife a bumpy pig---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Krista's husband's arse, it was only because I ate too much of that spaghetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my scooter through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a smooth fox and have me arrested for drug dealing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all coarse and runny. And I'm really not to blame for any of this slimy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and boldly yours,
GibsonGirl (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 360 bucks!

:ohmy:

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at John's Office party. It was Nichole who spiked the punch with too much Cranberry Vodka. I can't help it if I drank 26 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like rose.

I thought it was funny when I put Andrea's shirt on my head and danced the salsa on the couch while singing `Original of the Species'. I didn't mean to break John's Phone and don't know why John would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Dan's wife a red cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on caroline's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that chinese food.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a silly cat and have me arrested for robbery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all hard and soft. And I'm really not to blame for any of this cute stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and jokingly yours,
U2Girl1978 (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 78 bucks!

:D

I also like how you called Dan's wife a red cow, when she was actually wearing blue and green. Nothing like Cranberry Vodka to make you colour blind. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom