Dear Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Dear Interference

How are you ? I am doing cold. But I am surviving the winter
chill. Hope you are all doing ok. If I ask you to think of
a 2 digited number less than 50 which have both even digit
and both not same, will you think of Venti Quatro. If you do
you are just like me.

Last week, I went to see the blunder of the world - you know the
leaning tower. And I didnt fall off it - nor did the tower fall.
So it was good. I am not taking risks in future. I will only climb
up straight tower and straight mountains.

I'll try to see rammstein show - but I am not sure. It would be
fun if I did but if I did know Italian I would have seen a
German show - its kind of confusing as I dont know German or Italian. My english is no good either !!

Things are better at home. Kind of Ok - I mean...Hope everyone
remains ok..all the time !!

AcrobatMan
Venti Quatro is 24

I fail to see what is going on here and it's relation to alcohol

This should be a letter to elvis! Come on kids, let's all write letters to elvis just like the good old days!

Dear Elvis:

I have come to collect $75,000 in back pay since I've been working for free as a mod for almost three years.

I expect the check is in the mail.

Sincerely,
pax

:wink:

AcroSteve,

I'm pleased you are having fun in Europe. I imagine it is cold over on the demon side of the globe this time of year.

Take lots of photos and post them when you return. Enjoy rammstein.

beli

paxetaurora said:
Dear Elvis:

I have come to collect $75,000 in back pay since I've been working for free as a mod for almost three years.

Sincerely,
pax

As admin I would also like to request at least $100,000 in back pay.

Thanks,
Sicy

paxetaurora said:
Dear Elvis:

Sincerely,
pax

As admin I would also like to request at least $100,000 in back pay.

Thanks,
Sicy

Yikes! I think Premium Memberships just went up a bit in price! :ohmy:

how long does premium membership last anyway? is it just for a year or what?

anyway, glad you're having a good time. is this the world trip you were talking about earlier?

as for letters to elvis, i already wrote one a long time ago. no more. :shh:

Dear Elvis,

Thank you so much for the birthday PM you sent me last weekend. I know we haven't talked for a really long time but I think it is so great how you always remember me on my birthday. It makes me feel so special because you're such a busy guy and all and you took time out of your hectic schedule to personally wish me a happy birthday. I only hope that the others here who didn't recieve any birthday wishes from you don't feel too hurt or left out when they read this.

Thanks again!

Your friend,

Calluna

Dear Interference,

I am sitting in rehab due to my addiction to Blue Crack.I don't think I will ever get off the stuff :crack: .Thanks Alot.

Your Addicted Freind,

AdamsPoptart

dear interference

on last saturday i went to lizzano in beverdere or beveldele or something ike that. so we went by car and the roads were turning everynow on then ecause it was on mountains. and there were half a meter of snow when reached there. but there was nothing to see..so we went to bologna and t was 2 hours drive by car..and we didnt got into an accident and that as good..because its right hand drive..and we drive left..........
and we didnt have the air bag which could have saved us if..
so we come to bologna and see the twin towers.. and someone told me here were 100 such tours there. may be some broke them - just like some people like breaking towers and such things you know... apart from there there was nothing..but we roamed till 1 am in the night..we went into a bar but there was nothing to see - then we went home and slept. we woke up and started the car again.. then we drive in highway..but we pass the ticket center without ticket and then wait for ticket. not a single soul seen. we wait at the counter for half an hour - no one... i dont understand the system.but we come out we get penalty ..but its ok..we dont understand .what the guy says..its closed on sunday..then we go for the carnivale at fano which is near ancona. and they throw choclates and we catch
it..like the ones i did when i played cricket.. i count the choclates
at home.. i collect an impressive 19 choclates...on monday i pay the penalty.. for the highway.. and i feel good. because i enjoy the carnivale.. last year also i had enjoyed the carnival..so it was
doubly good.

i hope this is conherent - if its not, i can understand that.

..to be continued

Truly yours
AcroSteve

Thanks for the pics, AcroSteve.

Is that picture of the city taken while you were in the mountains? It looks like you were a long way up.

Congratulations on scoring so many chockies. Euro chockies are the yummiest. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom