Dear Enrique

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
As there is never many people on Intereference on the weekends, I thought I would start this thread early so no one misses out.

As I was reading a 'quality' magazine on the train yesterday I was enlightened by the news that its Enrique Inglasias (sp? (spot the concern :| ) ) birthday on May 8th.

Dear Enrique,

May I be the first to wish you a blissful day and suggest that today may well be the day to marry Thingie and run away to Russia and live on a yak farm for the rest of your natural born life. :|

All the best,

Love Beli.

V. thoughtful Beli
:up:

Happy Birthday Enrique Iglesias,

You always were my favourite interferencer, I feel that over these past years we have made a real connection and have a deep bond, may our friendship continue to grow.

L. Mullen

Dear Enrique

I miss your mole :(

Btw, I saw Anna K play at a charity match last year, and they kept playing Enrique songs between points. She would sing along and dance..it was oh so entertaining

Dear Enrique

If I had a heart, I would think how sweet it is for you and Blondie to both be internationally acclaimed for your respective careers - while both lacking what it really takes - alas it couldn't interest me less. You are a match made in heaven. Thankfully she kept away from Poussis (and picked you :confused: ) and thus, Australia as well. So at least I can thank you for that.

May you one day win the big 4 Slams, and your girlfriend get that Grammy. Or something.

Sincerely,
:|

Angela Harlem said:
Dear Enrique

If I had a heart, I would think how sweet it is for you and Blondie to both be internationally acclaimed for your respective careers - while both lacking what it really takes - alas it couldn't interest me less. You are a match made in heaven. Thankfully she kept away from Poussis (and picked you :confused: ) and thus, Australia as well. So at least I can thank you for that.

May you one day win the big 4 Slams, and your girlfriend get that Grammy. Or something.

Sincerely,
:|

:bow: :applaud:

Yes dear Meg, there are two songs titled 'Hero'

fah clears throat

Would you dance,
if I asked you to dance?
Would you run,
and never look back?
Would you cry,
if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Dear enrique...

your fans made my life impossible during high school,

singers like you made me realize that U2, black sabbath, Metallica and Cypress Hill are the coolest groups ever, so thank you :laugh:

say hi to your ex mole for an ex friend of mine

not yours...

lore
la
la
ala
lalallala
lalal
Pd: ah ! feliz cumplea?os

Last edited:
Dear Fah,

Okay, I know that song now. I guess hearing it was such a traumatic experience that I blocked out the memory.

Sincerely,
Meggie

Back
Top Bottom