Deal or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl416

Rock n' Roll Doggie
and if you don't know where you're going...any roa
I watched a few times when this show first came on and then decided it was so infuriating the way they teased the viewing audience with its constant "...we'll find out after this" or "...after the commercial break" stuff nearly every 5 minutes, and essentially gave up watching. And Howie Mandel's cue to the women holding the cases bugged me too with his hand gesture and his "...open the case". Drove me up a wall. Another point that struck me was that the contestants seemed so fake...at least their enthusiasm. And their families or friends they brought with. Seemed so contrived. So I happened to catch a little bit last night I believe, and I just couldn't believe that these contestants weren't coached in some way to act well...crazy.

Am I the crazy one here? Just curious.

I'm sick of this show. I don't even watch anymore. I was under the impression it was not really going to be a regular show. Seems it's always on. It'ws no fun anymore, I grew bored with it after a few shows and seeing Howie interviewed about it a couple times.

I think the concept was great initially, but they drag it out so much and it seems like they explain every little decision that the contestant makes. keep it moving, ya know? I don't need to hear Howie talk and talk and talk, just play the game. I almost forgot it was still on until I was flipping channels.

I always laugh when I see people turn down $500,000 or more. I figure anyone greedy enough to turn that down deserves to lose the game. I suppose that's the whole point, to take a chance and keep playing for more. But after a while I start hoping they'll pick the wrong case.

U2Girl416 said:
I think the concept was great initially, but they drag it out so much and it seems like they explain every little decision that the contestant makes. keep it moving, ya know? I don't need to hear Howie talk and talk and talk, just play the game. I almost forgot it was still on until I was flipping channels.

I can't watch it anymore, either, it's SO slow. :crack:

Still fun to play online, though. :shifty:

http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/game/

Back
Top Bottom