Deadwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
And as if Steve wasn't stupid enough, the horse has to kick him senseless :lol:

Do you think Steve was really just trying to un-shoe the horse, or was he gettin' a little extra :censored:

I wondered if he was trying to do something else to the horse too but his pants weren't open (that I noticed anyway) :uhoh:

It was kind of sad but I had to laugh at him sitting there with the oatmeal or whatever it was all over him

HBO On Demand = Awesome. I love that channel. I rewatched Band of Brothers, watched all the old entourages. I started watching Rome, but missed a bunch, so I'm catching up on them. And any of the current shows are available the next day.

The first few eps I couldn't stand Al or Wild Bill. And just as I came to like Wild Bill...SPOILERS**** he gets killed*****SPOILERS. But now Al is my favorite dude, and Bullock just annoys me, with that INTENSE STARE he always has. Relax, dude. Relax. I like Sol. And Jane, when pissed off, is the funniest character on TV.

I can't figure that out either but I'm leaning toward the box of rocks :wink:

I loved it a few episodes ago when he asked Bullock "wanna fight?" :lmao:

And I have a feeling we're going to see him do her again...he's so tense and wound up, he needs to do someone, anyone ASAP :lol:

:hmm: I don't know.....
She seems to be falling for her 'hubby'.

And I totally called it at the beginning of this last episode, I just knew Al was gonna kill that guy once they went up to his office.

And I'm curious......If Woo has men in Custer City, then why does Johnny have to go get more? And since when is Woo in business for hired guns? I thought he just like to keep his pigs fat :lol:

I think Wu knows he has to look out for his own interests which are tied to "Schwagen." I guess Al wants Johnny to get some more so he doesn't have to rely just on Wu. And he probably doesn't want to draw pictures for 150 Chinese guys that'll call him coksuka.

I think we are still going to get the two 2-hour episodes that were proposed instead of a full 4th season... those 2 episodes were supposed to wrap everything up so I would say if we're left with some sort of cliffhanger next week, we're probably going to get the extra 4 hours.

Ok, I don't get Tolliver
I don't get why we only got a one hour season finale
I don't understand why Mrs Ellsworth had to sell
and I don't think I can make it thru the winter without Bullock and his goofy-ass stare or Al talking to the chiefs head once a wk.

Poopy!!

Yeah, it seemed like Tolliver's character really changed from the way e was intended. Maybe Hurst broke him? All I know is that I really grew to despise him.

I think Mrs. Ellsworth sold in order to stop the killings. This way she could continue to live in Deadwood, and Hurst had her mine, so he had no need to kill anyone else.

I really though Aunt Lou was going to kill Hurst. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom