Dead Or Alive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
A friend of mine told me last night that Oasis former guitarplayer "Bonehead" and Nirvana's bassguitar player are dead. Is it true? I have never heard about this before

Last edited:
Don't know about Nirvana's bass guitarist but Bonehead isn't dead. Last I heard he was touring round the world with some band or other.

dandy said:
i thought this was going to be about the you spin me right round guys. :(

Me too. :sad:

doa.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Is that what Pete Burns used to look like?! :ohmy:
On (trashy comedy) TV shows you always see people at plastic surgeons wafting a magazine under the consultant's nose and demanding, "Make me look like them!". I wonder what the magazine was in Pete's case? Angler's Weekly? :wink:

TheQuiet1 said:

Is that what Pete Burns used to look like?! :ohmy:
On (trashy comedy) TV shows you always see people at plastic surgeons wafting a magazine under the consultant's nose and demanding, "Make me look like them!". I wonder what the magazine was in Pete's case? Angler's Weekly? :wink:

:lol:

You spin me right round, baby
Right round, like a record, baby
Right round round round

Tilli you've changed your signature as well as your avatar! :shocked: So those NHS paid tuition fees were wasted after all!! :madwife:

:wink:

TheQuiet1 said:
Tilli you've changed your signature as well as your avatar! :shocked: So those NHS paid tuition fees were wasted after all!! :madwife:

Ha! Those NHS fees were wasted a long time ago when they let me on the course in the first place:wink: They say a picture paints a thousand words, hence the smilie.

Plus Guitar god John Frusciante (I bought his CD instead of Mozzer:reject: ) is my new music obsession, hence the avatar!

I hope I am not the only one who actually likes that Dead or Alive song :reject:

I might not mind the song if it weren't for the fact that the only bit I can remember is the chorus which gets stuck in my head going round and round. :banghead:

Tilli said:

Plus Guitar god John Frusciante (I bought his CD instead of Mozzer:reject: ) is my new music obsession, hence the avatar!

John Frusciante. :drool:

GibsonGirl, the man of your avatar is the 50% of Red Hot, John is just the 10%.......................................................:wink:
Nah, kidding! I haven't heard Stadium Arcadium yet, but I hope that John comes back with a couple of new funky rhythms, a la Blood Sugar Sex Magik!

:drool:

babyman said:
GibsonGirl, the man of your avatar is the 50% of Red Hot, John is just the 10%.......................................................:wink:
Nah, kidding! I haven't heard Stadium Arcadium yet, but I hope that John comes back with a couple of new funky rhythms, a la Blood Sugar Sex Magik!

Oh, trust me, he's got loads of funky rhythms!

But the real star of the album is Flea. My God, he hasn't played like this since BSSM. :drool: I was disappointed in Flea with Californication and BTW. Not anymore!

GibsonGirl said:

But the real star of the album is Flea. My God, he hasn't played like this since BSSM. :drool: I was disappointed in Flea with Californication and BTW. Not anymore!

He's the mind of the band, if only Anthony wouldn't be out of tune at live performances!

babyman said:

:madwife: 10%!!! John's influence is ALL over the album!!!

Naa - I partly agree and Flea's got some sweet bass lines on this album - beginning of Torture Me being one of them:drool:

it's all good. :wink:

and, for the record, i actually do like the song. it's the creme of the crop from the silly dance stuff of the mid-80s. :up:

Back
Top Bottom