DE·SCRIBE (di-skrib') tr.v. de·scribed, de·scrib·ing, de·scribes 1. To give an . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<on the bus last night, my friend and i had stolen her brothers ipod and he had ok computer on there. i was all pschyed that i was going to listen to it all the way through and appreciate it and stuff, and i was about 3 songs through (and not too impressed honestly), when some guy came and sat next to me and wanted to share headphones. and he was like "what is this, pink floyd on acid?" (which makes no sense when you think about it :wink: ). anyway he was a typical guy and stole the ipod just like he'd steal the remote, and he only wanted to listen to the eagles, namely hotel california over and over again. :tsk:

wow wasnt that a great story?

redkat said:

^Zoot he needs to learn that as a newbie he's not entitled to strong opinions about other bands:wink:

We should just ignore him. He's not creating too much of a ripple here anyway. :wink:

COLDPLAY ARE THE NEW U2 EXCEPT BETTER111!!!!!1

there's a ripple.

redkat, thank you :hug:
I'll get on MSN whenever I get a chance next - i'm looking forward to hearing it :hyper:

^
that's not just a ripple that's a tidal wave

B2
since I've finally figured out how easy ysi is i'm uploading it and i'll pm you the link

^he said he wakes up to it every morning on his alarm. :lol: other than that one song though, all he listens to is gangster rap apparently. very disappointing. he's not very cute either. he's nice of course, but that's really a secondary consideration. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom