DE·SCRIBE (di-skrib') tr.v. de·scribed, de·scrib·ing, de·scribes 1. To give an . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
^ is right last minute tix usually come pretty cheap...trust me on this one Lila...

DAMMIT! I panicked and bought some expensive ones on Friday. I am picky about where I sit, I know some others are just happy to be in the building... Where do these last minute tix come from? There's been no L.A. TM drop, and who's to say they would have been 2 decent seats together?

^ :up:

Listened to Amnesiac for the first time today... it's almost as good as Kid A.. :heart:

Alright, I gotta go :yawn:

Good night all. :wave:

Reg, I'm visiting home this weekend, so no beverages are around to be had.

Next weekend back at university though, I'm all for it.

Wait next weekend I'm coming back here again forrrrr

Robert Plant :drool:

inmyplace13 said:
Reg, I'm visiting home this weekend, so no beverages are around to be had.

Next weekend back at university though, I'm all for it.

Wait next weekend I'm coming back here again forrrrr

Robert Plant :drool:

Robert Plant is in town. He played here tonite, and plays tomorrow as well. Didn't know anyone to go with, and didn't really want to go to this one alone. The GA section of the theater was about $60+ per ticket. The seated section upstairs was $125! I would have preferred upstairs for $60+! I have gone to many shows alone, but didn't want to do this one :(

^
high5.gif

Come to Calif!

^ Would LOVE to. :drool:

Chicago was a big step for me, but I was able to do that and return home in one piece...and now I have the travel bug, so there's no telling where I may turn up. :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom