DE·SCRIBE (di-skrib') tr.v. de·scribed, de·scrib·ing, de·scribes 1. To give an . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
I think that would be me. :sexywink:

Did you have fun? :hyper:

OMG....with the timing, it looks like I've been stalking you, checking every minute. :reject: I swear, it was coincidence...I've only been looking every 20 minutes. :wink:

i'm not drunk oranything.... just had my fill from a keg at a friend's party... and now i get to chat with you guys before i go to bed.... :hug:

*burp*

excuse me.

:shifty:

^drunk

Hi VP! :hug: I'm okay - just checking the blue crack for the evening. I'll be at Monday's setlist party, but will miss Tuesday, 10/4 (going to Disneyland). How have you been? In post-concert depression mode? And your daughter?

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
^drunk

Hi VP! :hug: I'm okay - just checking the blue crack for the evening. I'll be at Monday's setlist party, but will miss Tuesday, 10/4 (going to Disneyland). How have you been? In post-concert depression mode? And you daughter?

I miss the concerts like crazy. The second that opening number starts up, it's like a drug. The fatigue, the achiness from standing for hours at a time days running leaves you...and it's all excitement and adrenaline.

But most of all, I miss travelling with the girls. :( They were amazing. It's like a 24/7 sorority party, except without the bitchiness...where everyone gets along. All just a huge love-in. It's incredible to think of it...meeting people you've met online. I felt very close to them already, but that was confirmed, and more. I feel like I've made very close friendships for life. That's what I miss most. :(

In fact, I think that Ruff and I have tentative plans to grow old together, if we don't hook up with anyone in the meantime. :lmao: Although I really don't think she'll have any trouble. :drool: :heart:

^sounds like a great time was had by all :hug:

<jealous

and ruffian sounds like a very nice person - too bad she's not coming to L.A. - won't get to meet her. I envy her being able to travel to the, what is it now, about 100 of the shows this year :wink:

I can't take the time off, nor can I afford the travel, hotel, tickets, etc. that goes along with it. November/December are the busiest times of year for me, and there's no way I could really go. And I have a child (11 yr old) and a husband, business to run, etc. :huh:

I think I need a :hug:

Lila....if you truly can't get away, that's too bad. :( But if it's a case of "maybe," you really should look into it. Sharing hotel costs makes it much less expensive....and there are face value tickets out there to be had. I would encourage you to set aside the reasons you can't, and look at how it might be doable...I did, and it turned out to be the trip of a lifetime. Despite my starving student status, I managed....and would not change a second. :)

VintagePunk said:
Lila....if you truly can't get away, that's too bad. :( But if it's a case of "maybe," you really should look into it. Sharing hotel costs makes it much less expensive....and there are face value tickets out there to be had. I would encourage you to set aside the reasons you can't, and look at how it might be doable...I did, and it turned out to be the trip of a lifetime. Despite my starving student status, I managed....and would not change a second. :)

I understand, but just really can't do it :sad: I located some section 106 tickets for one of my shows to take my daughter to - about $200 each. I couldn't find any decent seats priced decently. Even if there was a ticket drop, there'd be no guarantee that they would be 2 together AND in a decent section. I won't sit up in the rafters or behind the stage. MY one GA tix for the 3rd leg was close to $200 as well.... :(

I've just spent $600 for 3 tickets! I can't do it I tell you, I can't!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: Can you start a fund for me? And guarantee ellipse or rail status for Maddy & I?

^^^Lila :sad: That's too bad, would really love to see you there! :( On the other hand, you should be extremely proud, missy!! I saw your daughter in the setlist thread, and I couldn't believe her maturity!! I attribute it to great mothering. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom