DB9-Simply INCORRIGABLE? Please VOTE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DB9-An Incorrigable BASTARD or NOT?

• The guy is hopeless, pathetic..beyond redemption:mad:

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Diamond- Please go away. Not mad or sad..Just go away PULEEZ!

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I think DB9 toys with us..makes us think sometimes. Im ok with this -just barely;)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Im ok w DB9 and look forward to what is up his sleeve:)

Votes: 31 39.2%

• Total voters
Hollywood Tonight , Desire Db9

The first rule is that Diamond is fuckin' beautiful in spirit and body
the second rule : u do not ask questions:p :evil:

i didnt vote

hmm

well i find this to be one of the most egotistical threads out
i also was once repulsed by this creature who calls himself diamond
his use of the term sexies made me wanna hurl and tie frilly pink June Cleaver aprons around his big fat mouth
his constant me me me threads made me roll my eyes and cringe upon every opening of the site
the way he tried to then talk to me in the chat room when he knew full well that i detested his ways, made me cringe even more

however, i have come to talk to the strange american more frequently of late, and ive come to realize behind all the loudness and cheekiness and use of the word brother far too often, is a man with a big heart and he aint so bad after all.
he that calls me cowgirl doesnt seem to mind that i was once repulsed by his posts :lol:

a cool cat

but i still think his vests are so not sexy

Righto Diamond.

I HATE your steadfast refusal to write the word 'with' or 'without'. This w/ business shits me to tears. If you reply, do NOT mention with or without you the song as trite is something I do not handle well.
I hate the repetative overuse of smilies. Your replies are dotted with them. They dance and flash and are just too much. Remember the WWF duo Too Much? Some of your replies are wearing lycra underpants.
In serious replies you throw in a Bono comment like your views are backed up by that. You also imply Bono is your friend. You had a rare and wonderful experience, but lets not call you as 'on his xmas card list'.
Again, serious replies, you fill them with smilies. In those instances, it is more you not saying anything than the smilies. I sometimes would love to know what you think, but you dont write it. You once said to me Achtung Bubba and Bama sum it up for you. Thats fine. But it doesn't stop me wondering what you think.
Your threads about you. There is a lot of them. :D

As for you, I dont think badly of you at all. That list of things is not YOU. It doesn't make up a person.

If you had titled this thread, please describe what you think of me I would reply you are calm. Unflappable. Not moved to quick anger or judgement. Polite. Slightly goofish (as in you dont take part in long/serious debates - instead you put smilies in :p ). Obsessed with Dubya. A proud father. I also think you hide yourself a lot. But I am not doing online therapy so I should leave that.

You are ok Diamond, you dont need to clarify surely.

But for god's sake please write WITH or WITHOUT as a full word!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me mental!!!!!!

Thankyou
Ang
:)

Gotta love those Aussies Girls:)
Love how they speak their minds.:)

With or Without them..my choice is to b wit dem:yes:

Their vigor, frankness, and candor is lovely. How could any man with a pulse not be smittened?

Thanks ladies.
I will tell Bono to send u a Christmas Card this time around:ohmy:;)

Diamond

Last edited:
Diamond baybee is a HUMBLE guy... simply cool, but he has no self-confidence. Thats why he makes post and polls like this. He LOVES to be in the LIMElight, cos he knows that he's funny and unique. UNIQUE in a good way. I LIKE his style. Maybe just cos iam not a girl, and he treat me in a different way :)

V
O
X

I think diamond is funny. It's fun to read the responses to his outrageous behavior (read "Schtick"). I don't take his stuff seriously. Plus, he's never malicious. Here's the perfect smiley to describe my response to many of diamond's posts: :eeklaugh:

Kogda diamond tantseval s Bonami v Bostonye, ya dumala chto on uzhasnii chelovek. On kak kashmar chto ne ushyol. Seychas, ya dumayu chto on simpatichnaya muzhchina.... i ya govoru po-russkii ochen plokho. Izviniti mne...... u menya net slovar na rabotu..... :lol:

translation: :dance: with :bono: again, and
2ar15smilie.gif

Alright I resisted the urge to even look at the thread for a while, knowing pretty much how it would go, but I'll give my fairest assessment of Diamond:

When he first arrived on the board, he and I didn't quite see eye to eye, to put it kindly. I think he came on a bit too strong, and the way he presented himself bothered people. After a little while, he seemed to settle in a bit, and toned things down a little (just a little ;) ), but enough that I started to see the better side of him.
I met him in person in Providence, and found him to be a nice, straightforward guy, with a genuine love for U2.
I think much of the personality he dsplays here is just his way of having some fun, he has taken many opportunities to be serious when necessary, and also seems like the kind of guy who would give you (or Bono) the shirt off his back if warranted.

As for maturity, being 40 and cracking jokes isn't necessarily a sign of immaturity...and its also possible to be 21 and take things far too seriously at all times, thinking oneself to be quite mature, but being far from it.

In closing...HooHah.

H

Last edited:
I have a question for Diamond: why is it so important what we think of you? We (ok, i) don't know you well enough to make any serious assesments of your character.

I picked the last option when voting.

Last edited:
well I dont have a problem U have a problem

Well not that it matters much what I think about David - sorry I just cant come to call you Diamond...:lol:

You are of course incouragable but likeable...David incites people to think about issues and stands, he invites arguments, he can be rude at times but even when he is rude, he still respects others opinions. I always look forward to his threads..but sometimes David, your threads about women are kind of lopsided and silly...but that's OK...I still like ya..There aren't too many people who I can say this about these days, but David was there for me without question when I was going through a hard time, and Ill always remember that and who knows maybe I can return the favour one day.

...but David...come on...the play dough theory...totally whacked...
:yes: :tongue:

doing pretty well there in the polls dbrother. keep pressing the flesh and kissing sexies...um i mean babies.

out

U2ME3 said:
doing pretty well there in the polls dbrother. keep pressing the flesh and kissing sexies...um i mean babies.

out
Thanks brother.
Sheesh even w a rigged election that would make The Florida Voting Scandal look like Romper Room:ohmy:;)
A broken sig..
jayus.
thx
out-
D
B
:mad:
:cool:

U2Bama said:
Why do you always do this about yourself?
In due time I will reveal the real reason of posting this vote and thread , my friend..:)
In due time.
Promise:idea:

DB9
:idea:

Last edited:
I didn't vote, but since you asked....

diamond's personally insulted me a few times.

once in a while he makes me laugh.

sicy's photoshopped pics of him always make me laugh.

once in a while i agree with him.

mostly I just :shrug: & :yawn:

oliveu2cm said:
I didn't vote, but since you asked....

diamond's personally insulted me a few times.

once in a while he makes me laugh.

sicy's photoshopped pics of him always make me laugh.

once in a while i agree with him.

mostly I just :shrug: & :yawn:
:cool: :eyebrow: :ohmy: :cool:

Most people that actually get to meet diamond in person realize that he is not like his online "DB9" persona at all. He is an honest, righteous, humble guy. He likes to have a lot of fun with all of you people on here and he seems to easily get everyone riled up which is cool, everyone should have more fun and not take themselves so seriously. Preach on brother diamond, you know what my vote is. Anyway, maybe you can introduce me to some of those sexies you hang out with sometime.

Sicy said:
I like your answers olive.

Thank you.

curehp- just because someone acts differently in their online persona doesn't mean they have a right to insult someone.

and this sexies term :barf:

*wonders why she's even responding!! :shrug:

oliveu2cm said:

Thank you.

curehp- just because someone acts differently in their online persona doesn't mean they have a right to insult someone.

and this sexies term :barf:

*wonders why she's even responding!! :shrug:
Olive-
Did u view The Sexy Explantion thread?
And sorry about our disagreement a long time ago:)
DB9:larry: :eyebrow: :adam:

Last edited:
People seem to forget that I've met him in real life and he is exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom