Daylight Savings time sucks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
It's only an hour earlier here in New York and it's soo freakin' dark by 5:00 and the nights are endless. I feel jet lagged! :crazy:

it felt good sleeping in this morning. i felt guilty too.

daylight saving time:up:

Dark when I get up, dark when I go home from work. Next time I'll see daylight - April. Great.

Traffic wasn't really worse here than usual. That comes with the snow.

Hate it :mad: Tonight I had to walk home from class in pitch blackness, icy rain, and wind. And I only had a thin jacket b/c my bf was going to pick me up but couldn't after all. I listened to 3 different versions of Beautiful Day on the walk home.

i'm nocturnal anyway, so i don't really notice. except that i end up going to sleep earlier cos the sun comes up earlier.

daylight savings is rough on vampires as well as humans.

i kid, i'm not REALLY a vampire...

For about the first week after we fall back I always feel as if I'm running late. Too much stress! Other than that, it's not that big of a deal for me, as I make my own schedule for the most part anyway.

i still haven't fixed my watch so assume every other clock i look at is wrong
that's why on monday at 1.15 i was sitting in my pyjamas, flicking through trashy magazines and listening to music, when my dad asked me why i hadn't left the house at 1 for classes. :lol:
i hate being in class at 4.30 and it's getting dark. i also hate walking home in the dark. :down:

I much prefer it when daylight saving begins rather than ends. Although we lose an hr of sleep, the extra daylight is awesome, it was still light at 7pm yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom