daylight saving time!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
spring forward!

don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour tonite before you go to bed (if your area uses daylight saving time).

daylight saving time occurs 2am sunday april 4th.

Last edited:
Cows get confused during day light savings. Dont you ever talk to your local cows? They dont like it at all, no Siree.

Daylight savings also fades your curtains.

Regards

Beli, living in one of those opposite to forward thinking States.

crap

this is where i lose an hour of sleep, isn't it...

so...what time is it now? my computer just updated itself, but it didn't really update since it wasn't right to begin with...

goddammit

it's 4am now.

it was 3am just a little while ago.

i'll teach that calendar how to save daylight time :mad:

Gee, catch up over there, will ya! We have daylight savings time for over a week now. And I thought the US was such an advanced country... :rolleyes:

:wink:

Marty (hopes the times of the posts are now accurate again)

finally seems to work correctly over here now

I've been waiting for this for a week !!! :drool:

beli said:

Daylight savings also fades your curtains.

Regards

Beli, living in one of those opposite to forward thinking States.

Daylight saving only fades your curtains if you are a red-necked, Joh Bjelke Peterson loving Queensland farmer!!!!!

I thought you lived in WA Beli and last time I thought for sure that there was DS in WA. I was under the impression that only QLD was the backward with no DS. Having spent many summers in VIC and NSW as a kid, I love it and think that it would be so great to have an extra hour of sunlight in QLD in summer:wink:

WA doesnt have day light savings either, unfortunately. We had a referendum (sp?) about 10 years ago and it got poo pooed yet again. So that means when Im dealing with NSW theres a 3 hour time difference in summer. Excellent (not)

Oh and dont talk to me about The Evil Pumpkin One. I grew up in QLD (Mt Isa) and the government education system at the time wouldnt allow people to be left handed - so we had to write right handed.

So yep, you and me both are in backwards states. I just keep thinking at least were not as bad as TAS with homosexual legislation etc.

I was pondering this the other day. How come some places, like The Blonde Countries can get social justice issues correct (in my view) and then fine people for flushing their toilet at night, waste tax payers money raking mountains so they look "pretty", etc Noone seems to be able to get everything right. Pondering, pondering, pondering...........

GIVE ME BACK MY DARKNESS!!
I WANT MY SLEEP!!

i'm lacking in so much sleep that today my mother asked me if i was on drugs because i was all pale and i had bags under my eyes and my eyes are all poofy... (and no i am not on drugs)

peace, toner

Last edited:
I lost an hours sleep and showed up for work an hour late this morning. I thought I was an hour early...YIKES!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom