Daylight Saving Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why does it have to be tonight? I wish I could be tonight...I don't care if I gain an extra hour Saturday night...I want to gain an extra hour on a night where I have to get up early the next day. :yawn:

*is in crabby mood*

And another thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come everytime there is a clock change to do, my dad is out of town?? I hate changing all the damn clocks...I don't even know how to change half of them. :der:

Copy_2_of_wave.gif

yay!!! im all for an extra hour to sleep! but wait, im changing the clocks before i go to bed tonite..and since tomorrow is sunday..i sleep in anyways...oh well!...at least ABEL can use that extra hour..she has to work! :p

so if I just gained an hour of sleep last night...how come I'm still just as tired? :scratch: :yawn:

oh well...gotta go to work, cya later

I hate working on Sundays :|

Yeah.. I found that out when I had to change planes in Phoenix this summer.. I had to wait 3 hours for my flight instead of 2 :der:

aaaaaahh yep, yep, yep... it's true. haha while all you guys are running around worrying about changing your clocks yelling "oh no it's daylight savings time!" us Arizonans are like "what?" and we sit back and laugh at you guys, sipping lemonade.

but.. in the end, it must be nice getting that extra hour, eh?

Kristie said:
no, no we don't change our clocks in Indiana, we change time zones.
Goddamn cows.
I wrote a song about this but I'll refrain from sharing :tongue:

aww c'mon...share share! :lol:

Please share the song, Kristie! :D

I may be wrong, but doesn't Indiana have 3 time zone sections in it? The part by Chicago (Gary, etc) is on Central, the eastern part of the state is on Eastern, and then there's a section (like where Purdue U is) where they're ALWAYS on Eastern daylight savings time so they never change their clocks. I think that's how it is.

Wacky Indianans. :tsk: ;)

Giant Lemon said:

I may be wrong, but doesn't Indiana have 3 time zone sections in it? The part by Chicago (Gary, etc) is on Central, the eastern part of the state is on Eastern, and then there's a section (like where Purdue U is) where they're ALWAYS on Eastern daylight savings time so they never change their clocks. I think that's how it is.

that's fairly close... the part by chicago and the far southwest is central, the southeast sections next to Louisville and Cincinnati are eastern daylight, and the rest (about 90%) is eastern standard

I love the fall time change...it's great to gain an hour!

What I hate is the spring time change...losing an hour really sucks!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom