daylight saving time!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
don't forget daylight saving time is tonight!
(for those who have daylight saving time that is :wink: )

in case you don't remember...turn clocks back one hour before you go to bed.
(spring forward / fall back)

that's right we gain an hour of sleep tonight :drool: :hyper:

yeah, but just think when your at work on Monday and it's 4:00 instead of 5:00 you'll be wishing we didn't have to do it.

Sleeeeeeep :drool:

Bono's Betty said:
yeah, but just think when your at work on Monday and it's 4:00 instead of 5:00 you'll be wishing we didn't have to do it.

debbie-downer.jpg

:angry:

maaaaan I used to not have to do this bullshit

then our governer was like "lolz dst" and i was like "stfu n00b" but no one listened to me

oh well, at least i'm "gaining" an hour

I was listening to the radio as I was driving around this afternoon, and they had a little jingle about Daylight Savings time.

These two guys were singing, and the song was: "Don't forget to change your clocks before you go to bed tonight, or else you'll be an hour late for the rest of your liiiiiiife!" :lol: So dumb, but it made me laugh.

I can't stand the early sunsets for the next few months.
At least DST is shorter this year in the US. Hopefully they'll abolish it.

I do not like this daylight savings time, why can't it just be the same time all year round, the heck with turning clocks forwards and backwards! I don't like going to work in the dark AND coming home in the dark! It sucks. I don't care about the extra hour of sleep. In another 6 mos it's going to be taken away when we have to set our clocks forward again. A vicious cycle! :rant:

AtomicBono said:
maaaaan I used to not have to do this bullshit

then our governer was like "lolz dst" and i was like "stfu n00b" but no one listened to me

oh well, at least i'm "gaining" an hour

you must be in Indiana with me :sigh:

I did the daylight savings time last year for the first time while I was living in CT, and I'll tell you what, I'm NOT a fan of the sun setting at 4:30pm in the winter time.
and you should have heard my parents here griping about the sun setting at 9pm in the summer time.

I have to say, thank god I saw this thread, though. I was just getting ready for bed and wishing I could have got to bed earlier, since I have to get up early for work tomorrow...

Mitch Mitch that son of a ***** (for all you Hoosier's out there)

Thank God I'm in Texas and EVERYONE understands the way time zones and DST are SUPPOSED to be

Carek1230 said:
I do not like this daylight savings time, why can't it just be the same time all year round, the heck with turning clocks forwards and backwards! I don't like going to work in the dark AND coming home in the dark! It sucks. I don't care about the extra hour of sleep. In another 6 mos it's going to be taken away when we have to set our clocks forward again. A vicious cycle! :rant:
lol energy conservation

IMO, the sun setting at 5pm rather than 4pm (w/ DST) would still be too early for me, so I'll take the extra hour of sleep and deal with the sun setting at 4pm. Either way, it's very depressing.

Sicy!

bono_212 said:
Mitch Mitch that son of a ***** (for all you Hoosier's out there)

Thank God I'm in Texas and EVERYONE understands the way time zones and DST are SUPPOSED to be

They truly are of simple minds here in the land of hoosiers!

fyi:

it is daylight saving time
not daylight savings time.

no one gets that right. :lol: :madspit: :nerd:

martha said:

:nerd:

:love:

(Thanks for the reminder Abel.)

you're welcome :wink:

all of my clocks change automtatically except the one in the bedroom. :happy:

well and the one in the car but i can't remember when that one had the right time on it so i never bother :lol: :reject:

Re: Sicy!

zoney! said:

They truly are of simple minds here in the land of hoosiers!

I am gonna miss not being around tomorrow (and pretty much the rest of the week) when everyone starts complaining about the time zone problems....ah Indiana I love you. Anyway....I just changed all my clocks, I think it's safe to say that I won't miss any pressing engagements at 2:00 AM.

ABEL said:
fyi:

it is daylight saving time
not daylight savings time.

fo' real? I never knew. it just doesn't sound right without the s.

Maybe it's posessive, man. Daylight Saving's Time. The Time of Daylight Saving.

the thing is I get up at 5:30 and normally it's not light out til 7:30 at least... so it'll only be just starting to get light out when I go to school now, as opposed to being completely dark. whoop-dee-doo.

why did my computer clock already change but my phone didnt...I'm so confused, what time is it :huh:

and shout out to all the hoosiers, didn't know there were so many U2 fans in Indiana

Back
Top Bottom