Daylight Saving Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly right !! :up:
My clocks have been already set since this past Monday ... Well, I didn't want to forget !! :lol:
It's gonna get depressing now that the days will be shorter !! :sad:

Tonight Zootlesque at 2 AM !! :wink:

Yeah, of course! Doesn't it happen in every country??:shrug:

It's 2 AM when the time changes :up:
(doesn't matter what time zone ... just turn the clocks back one hour from whatever you time is now) :wink:

I'm not sure about outside the USA though ... :shrug:

timothius said:
Don't forget those bleary eyed southern hemispherians who just awoke 1 hour earlier than they would want. :sad:

Does that mean you guys have to do it too? :confused:

I think in the US, only Arizona doesn't. :hmm:

there are some places in the US where they dont do it either. Like parts of Indiana.

This is my first daylight savings time change!
I'm so excited.

I lived in Indiana up until now... Indiana doesn't do daylight savings, except a few counties near Chicago and Louisville.

Well, they recently voted to join in on the time changing but last I heard was still bickering on whether to go central or eastern.

Arizona and Hawaii don't do it either.

How confusing that the whole country does do it! :huh:

MsMofoGone said:
What about our 'local times' here at Interference ... do they get changed too ?? :shrug:

It probably changes however you set them on your profile. eg.: If you set Eastern, it would. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:

It probably changes however you set them on your profile. eg.: If you set Eastern, it would. :shrug:

You think so ?? :scratch:
I'm guessing now, but I thought maybe we would all have to change the time ourselves (in our profile) in order for it to be correct !! :shrug:

RedrocksU2 said:

I dunno....but Shag is up VERY early....look at the time....!

Oops. Thanks. Fixed. Daylight savings has obviously kicked in in Interference time. It always buggers up my timezone when daylight savings switch on as it automatically deducts an hour despite the fact some people don't have daylights savings. :woe:

Back
Top Bottom