Daylight Saving Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate daylight savings time. :angry:

And now the time difference jumps to 3 hours between here and Argentina and 16 between here and Australia.

:angry:

Northern/Southern hemisphere woes...

66f40407.jpg

As much as I hate going out at 7 AM in the dark, it's much better than having it dark at 5PM. I say keep it all year.

Zootlesque said:

It probably changes however you set them on your profile. eg.: If you set Eastern, it would. :shrug:

it changes
my time was always off for half the year because there's no EST time zone and you can't tell it not to change

I'd rather have it light later and dark early... I agree on the all year thing.

next year it will be later like nov sometime in the usa & ontario is doing it to. which means the whole of n america will do it. so it will be like march-nov

It is coming up to 6pm and it is now completely dark:(

Haha I called my son on the way home from LA last night to remind him to set his clocks back an hour (it was at about 1am) so he wouldn't be late or rather early for work, and he was SO happy....he and his buddies said they had an extra hour to party and that I rocked for telling them this good news. :ohmy:

Yeah I hate that it gets dark earlier, but the time change is helping me get up and out the door better and earlier in the morning. I haven't been late for work this week, in fact, I have been EARLY!

Back
Top Bottom