Dawn of the Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw the first 10 mins when they showed it on USA. Man that was freaky! I had to run and hide under the blankets LOL

That little girl was freaky :ohmy:

See, when I told Sam I wanted to see a horror movie (Gothika) he said, 'Please tell me it's not the one with the trailer with all the dead people and things getting blown up. That looks SO stupid!' and was relieved when I told him it wasn't. I saw the trailer a couple of days ago on TV and it was the trailer on the msn website....which makes it look like some terrible action movie, like Reign of Fire. :down: The theatrical trailer on the website is SO much better, I think, because it looks more like an actually HORROR movie. So which is the movie more like? I get bored of action movies very easily, but I like horror movies (especially the Evil Dead ones which is why I was curious about the Bruce Campbell mention!).

i dont know if this will help bammo, but there was a bit of music at the start, then what sounded like a news anchor saying something like "we have to go off air and use the emergency broadcasat system..." then there was screaming I think, and more noise...then some music again.
:wink:
i really want to see what it was now lol

*BUMP*

OK, I saw this last weekend. Does anyone know what the point/message/theme of the film was? Or was it just a shallow horror flick? I thought it was pretty damn suspenseful and I really liked the ending with the Johnny Cash song, really erie....

For those who've seen 28 Days Later as well, which one do you like better?

Ok -
I want to see the movie (I think), but I don't like horror movies. I enjoyed 28 Days Later, and wasn't bothered by it at all (as a zombie flick). How far scarier is this? Is it more zombie flick or horror movie? What is up with a little dead girl? Little freaky dead girls really do me in and keep me up for days.

Thanks!

I've downloaded the new one, but haven't watched it yet. I saw the original a few weeks ago, and thought it was okay, but not at all scary and FAR too long.

Back
Top Bottom