david ushers "black black heart" might be one of the sexiest songs ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i strongly recommend it to any of you who want to hear a great pop tune. its beautiful. its just hard to find! theres like three versions, but i can only find the two that ARENT played on the telly or radio. im not pumped about it. the one thats good is the one with the girl seeing the chorus with david.

find it, download it, and exhale in extacy.

Fuck ya. I know. It's sooo damn awesome.

But I'm having the same problem...with needing the version w/ the girl. I found one version...but it's a lot slower. What is this? Some sort of conspiracy?

ya, i know! that slow version is bunk. then the other version i keep getting is a harder version, but thats not bad. now im downloading one, so i hope its right. if it turns out good, then i will tell you the exact length of it to help whoever cares.

I found one with a girl.

Its on my ftp.

It is titled Black Black Heart. It is NOT version 2.

ftp://u2:mofo@sicy.interference.com:21000/

But I actually liked the faster one better.

Originally posted by Sicy:
I downloaded it because you recommended it, and I must say Ive never hated a song as much as this one. This is one of the worst songs of all time. Id love to see you burnt at the stake for such a crock of shit.

ooooooooooooook siiiiiccyyyyyy..... so you dont like it... i get it already! sheesh.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

i will leave interference forever and enver come back.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 02-04-2002).]

I downloaded two versions last nite... I'll listen to them when I get home and let you know.

I like version one with version two right behind. Maybe my ears are off, but I think the song itself sounds better with the slow leading into the fast. It's its own explosion!

Back
Top Bottom