David Usher Appreciation/Recomendation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
If any of you have not heard of David Usher do your self a favor and check him out. He's an amazing song writer/singer/and a fantastic performer. He's the best live act besides U2 that I've ever seen. Nobody comes close to U2 in terms of grandeur but David Usher comes extremely close in terms of performance and the quality of his songs live. He should seriously open for U2 on the next tour threw Canada. he'd fit perfectly. here's a list of his albums as well as a list of Moist albums who he used to front. Moist is a little more hard rock compared to his solo stuff. Both are fantastic. Being U2 fans(most of us) I figured he'd be a good recomendation for alot of you. Check him out and let me know what you think, Cheers!

Little Songs - David Usher
Morning Orbit - David Usher
Hallucinations - David Usher(my username is from this album title)
If God Had Curves- David Usher

Silver - Moist
Creature - Moist
Mercedes Five and Dime - Moist

He is great live, I just saw him last month in Edmonton at Union Hall. Plus Lindsay Hilliard, the violinist, is so beautiful and talented. Great energy and exciting performer.

I have all of the above CDs except Little Songs and Mercedes Five and Dime.

trevster2k said:
He is great live, I just saw him last month in Edmonton at Union Hall. Plus Lindsay Hilliard, the violinist, is so beautiful and talented. Great energy and exciting performer.

I have all of the above CDs except Little Songs and Mercedes Five and Dime.

Oh man! Little Songs is an absolute must. I swera you need this album if you like the others this one will blow you away in a completely differnt way. I was also at Union Hall. He rocked as usual. You're definately right about Lindsay Hilliard. Seriously though check out Little Songs.

Last time I bump this I promise. It only got 34 though and 4 of them were mine. I'm seriously convinced that if some of you checked out his albums you'd really dig him. Especially if you see him live. Start with his first album(Little Songs) and go from there. Enjoy and again, last time I'll bump this

that's cos David Usher is nobody outside of Canada. He's hardly anybody here anymore. But he still acts like a crooning rock-star

since this is an appreciation thread I'll say no more than to say Little Songs is alright

Back
Top Bottom