david sylvian appreciation thread - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-11-2005, 04:11 AM   #31
Acrobat
 
reptile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: australia
Posts: 474
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Why would anybody want to discuss David Slyvian when there is a picture of me 'posing in the kitchen'?



Dont you know, you'll always find me in the kitchen at partys


__________________

__________________
reptile is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 05:37 AM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
So is anyone going to discuss David Sylvian's music or not?
OK, let's talk Sylvian. That's a great t-shirt you're wearing there, reptile. Where you find that? And who's kitchen was it? And who's the non-D Sylvian-t-shirt-wearing bloke?
__________________

__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 06:49 AM   #33
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
OK, let's talk Sylvian. That's a great t-shirt you're wearing there, reptile. Where you find that? And who's kitchen was it? And who's the non-D Sylvian-t-shirt-wearing bloke?
yes, inquiring minds want to know.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 04:12 AM   #34
Acrobat
 
reptile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: australia
Posts: 474
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Do u seriously expect me to remember?....

1983( )....let me think.....

Well, i had just finished school so......i twould have been mum&dads old kitchen and the man standing next to me is good old uncle Terry...as for the t-shirt, i have no recallection whatsoever.......didnt Andromeda records used to have racks of T-shirts (blueyedgirl?)......
I used to have the only Big Country T-shirt in Adelaide also about this time (at least thats what the man in the shop said) i still have my U2 UNder Australian Skys t shirt too....but i digress...

(well you did ask)

__________________
reptile is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 04:30 AM   #35
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
wow, i suddenly feel rather young.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 05:41 AM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by reptile
Do u seriously expect me to remember?....

1983( )....let me think.....

Well, i had just finished school so......i twould have been mum&dads old kitchen and the man standing next to me is good old uncle Terry...as for the t-shirt, i have no recallection whatsoever.......didnt Andromeda records used to have racks of T-shirts (blueyedgirl?)......
I used to have the only Big Country T-shirt in Adelaide also about this time (at least thats what the man in the shop said) i still have my U2 UNder Australian Skys t shirt too....but i digress...

(well you did ask)

And aren't we glad I did!

I don't remember if Andromeda had t-shirts but I know it had posters (it was the scene of the infamous loud squealing incident when my friend and I found the Sylvian poster )

So do you still have these precious works of art? And how is good old Uncle Terry? Was he pleased to see you in your David Sylvian t-shirt or did he call you a big poof? Still so many questions!

(Don't worry Khan, you too will feel mighty old one day! )
__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 05:47 AM   #37
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
I don't remember if Andromeda had t-shirts but I know it had posters (it was the scene of the infamous loud squealing incident when my friend and I found the Sylvian poster )
do you still have this poster?

Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
(Don't worry Khan, you too will feel mighty old one day! )
i'm not sure if that's good or bad!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 05:57 AM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 11:56 AM
No sorry, she bought it, she was the more obsessed at the time. I seemed to have some weird infatuation, for God knows what reason, with some bloke i've never heard of called John Taylor....






__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 06:05 AM   #39
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
No sorry, she bought it, she was the more obsessed at the time. I seemed to have some weird infatuation, for God knows what reason, with some bloke i've never heard of called John Taylor....






john taylor

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 06:35 AM   #40
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 11:56 AM
I'm sure reptile will come on here and confirm my ramblings re: Mr Taylor.

Shit, Khanada but that is a seriously wonderful avatar!
__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 10-12-2005, 06:38 AM   #41
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
I'm sure reptile will come on here and confirm my ramblings re: Mr Taylor.

Shit, Khanada but that is a seriously wonderful avatar!
hehe!

i try
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 10-14-2005, 12:54 PM   #42
Acrobat
 
reptile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: australia
Posts: 474
Local Time: 11:56 AM
anyhoo.......

back to me, in the kitchen

with my tee shirt/.....

etc..........

young/old?

past/present /future????

japan?

old taste for a young person

young taste for an old person?



__________________
reptile is offline  
Old 10-14-2005, 07:46 PM   #43
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
has this turned into a reptile appreciation thread?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 10-15-2005, 01:04 AM   #44
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 11:56 AM
It ALWAYS turns into a reptile appreciation thread.
__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 10-15-2005, 01:10 AM   #45
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,598
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
It ALWAYS turns into a reptile appreciation thread.
true
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com