david sylvian appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would anybody want to discuss David Slyvian when there is a picture of me 'posing in the kitchen'?

:shrug:

Dont you know, you'll always find me in the kitchen at partys

:drunk:
:angel:

Queen Bee said:
So is anyone going to discuss David Sylvian's music or not? :tsk:

OK, let's talk Sylvian. That's a great t-shirt you're wearing there, reptile. :yes: Where you find that? And who's kitchen was it? And who's the non-D Sylvian-t-shirt-wearing bloke?

Do u seriously expect me to remember?....

1983:)ohmy: )....let me think.....

Well, i had just finished school so......i twould have been mum&dads old kitchen and the man standing next to me is good old uncle Terry...as for the t-shirt, i have no recallection whatsoever.......didnt Andromeda records used to have racks of T-shirts (blueyedgirl?)......
I used to have the only Big Country T-shirt in Adelaide also about this time (at least thats what the man in the shop said) i still have my U2 UNder Australian Skys t shirt too....but i digress...

(well you did ask)

:rolleyes:

reptile said:
Do u seriously expect me to remember?....

1983:)ohmy: )....let me think.....

Well, i had just finished school so......i twould have been mum&dads old kitchen and the man standing next to me is good old uncle Terry...as for the t-shirt, i have no recallection whatsoever.......didnt Andromeda records used to have racks of T-shirts (blueyedgirl?)......
I used to have the only Big Country T-shirt in Adelaide also about this time (at least thats what the man in the shop said) i still have my U2 UNder Australian Skys t shirt too....but i digress...

(well you did ask)

:rolleyes:

And aren't we glad I did! :wink:

I don't remember if Andromeda had t-shirts but I know it had posters (it was the scene of the infamous loud squealing incident when my friend and I found the Sylvian poster :rolleyes: )

So do you still have these precious works of art? And how is good old Uncle Terry? Was he pleased to see you in your David Sylvian t-shirt or did he call you a big poof? :lol: Still so many questions! :happy:

(Don't worry Khan, you too will feel mighty old one day! :D )

blueeyedgirl said:
I don't remember if Andromeda had t-shirts but I know it had posters (it was the scene of the infamous loud squealing incident when my friend and I found the Sylvian poster :rolleyes: )
do you still have this poster? :wink:

blueeyedgirl said:
(Don't worry Khan, you too will feel mighty old one day! :D )
:lol: i'm not sure if that's good or bad!

No sorry, she bought it, she was the more obsessed at the time. I seemed to have some weird infatuation, for God knows what reason, with some bloke i've never heard of called John Taylor....:shrug:

:drool:

:wink:

I'm sure reptile will come on here and confirm my ramblings re: Mr Taylor. :D

Shit, Khanada but that is a seriously wonderful avatar! :love: :drool:

blueeyedgirl said:
I'm sure reptile will come on here and confirm my ramblings re: Mr Taylor. :D

Shit, Khanada but that is a seriously wonderful avatar! :love: :drool:
hehe! :wink:

i try
acclaim.gif

anyhoo.......

back to me, in the kitchen