David Cross video request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Can someone find the video on youtube of Dabid Cross making fun of the owner of a bar/club he performed at one night. Then after the performance he gets into an argument with the guy and purposely delays leaving the venue to piss him off even more.

Thanks.

Love,
Lance

02_14_2005_david_cross_peta.jpg

Classic David Cross:

I don't think Osama bin Laden sent those planes to attack us because he hated our freedom. I think he did it because of our support for Israel, and our ties with the Saudi family and all our military bases in Saudi Arabia. You know why I think that? Because that's what he fucking said! Are we a nation of 6-year-olds? Answer: yes.

And maybe my favorite Cross story:

He has publicly declared his intense dislike of bands like Creed, Evanescence, Linkin Park, P.O.D., and Staind (once saying in his act, "I would rather hear the death rattle of my only child than listen to that shit") as well as the decision of so-called "alternative rock" radio stations to play them and other similar bands. Cross once met Scott Stapp, lead singer of Creed, at a celebrity poker game, who greeted him by sardonically saying, "Thanks for the words." Cross went on to win first place in that game.

Back
Top Bottom