David Caruso as Horatio Caine in CSI Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Horatio Caine in CSI Miami

• Love him! He is the saviour of the world!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hate him! He makes me want to throw up!

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I watch all three of the CSI shows, but I find the most ANNOYING thing about CSI Miami is David Caruso. I don't know if it's the character or his acting but that sanctimonious smirk and that save the world martyr act drives me CRAZY!!!

The weird thing is that as many people who hate him also seem to love him, including Paul's (cydewaze's) mother who thinks he makes the show, and is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Another person on a forum said that he is nothing short of a "holy man"! :rolleyes:

So.....if you watch the show, what do YOU think of him?

HATE.

First of all, it's by far the worst CSI of the franchise.

Second, his smirking is grating on my last nerve.

David Caruso is a shitty actor and he was one back on NYPD Blue as well. He always looks like he's acting, and it really takes you out of the scene. CSI Miami would probably suck without him in it, but he only makes it worse.

Or maybe I'm bitter because Emily Procter was so fabulous on The West Wing when it was still good, and then she left for this trainwreck. :mad:

I adored Caruso on NYPD Blue.

I don't blame him for the shittiness of CSI:Miami. He isn't in control of the production. I blame the shitty scripwriters and directors who allow him to continue in this manner as Horatio and the way he is allowed to deliver lines. :rant:

anitram said:

Or maybe I'm bitter because Emily Procter was so fabulous on The West Wing when it was still good, and then she left for this trainwreck. :mad:

Ainsley Hayes :drool:

What a great character she was. Why she was never made a regular on The West Wing is beyond me.

And I don't watch CSI: Miami, but I've never cared for David Caruso.

Keep him. If nothing else, purely for the fact that after the show I can annoy my wife by talking like him for the next two hours.

"I'll have to set my alarm . . . to get up . . . (squint my eyes) . . . in time for work."

I love Horatio. I can't speak for any of David Caruso's past projects, having never seen him in anything else.
I like all of the CSI shows, but i've only discovered them in recent months. I suspect the criticism shall start surfacing shortly.

:laugh: Don't forget a good "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as well!

stammer476 said:
Keep him. If nothing else, purely for the fact that after the show I can annoy my wife by talking like him for the next two hours.

"I'll have to set my alarm . . . to get up . . . (squint my eyes) . . . in time for work."

I really like CSI Miami - and I like Caruso in that character - jerk or not :D

stammer476 said:

PMSL!!:laugh: , but i love the show, just find him a teensy bit annoying!

well call me a crazy canuck but CSI Miami is my favourite of them and I happen to love Caruso in the show.

go figure, hated him in NYPD but love him in CSI. I love the way he takes care of kids, just love it :lol: In fact we own the 1st 3 seasons on DVD and watch them all the time.

:lmao:

he's no will peterson, that's for sure.

csi miami sucks. i like csi new york, but the fake new york accents get very very annoying. so normaly i just witch over to south park at 10 instead and watch csi ny in the summer repeat season.

as for the original CSI:? never miss an episode... now if only i can get someone to shave off stokes' shitstache

stammer476 said:

:yuck: Are we sure he's not the bastard son of William Shatner?... 'It's not Shatner - it's Son of Shatner!!!' :lmao:

My friends and I tune into CSI Miami specifically to mock and groan at Horatio.

"Horatio, you bastard!"

Yeah, the only good part of his character is when he works with kids

but come on, no contest

Grissom pwns Horatio

I haven't seen much NY to see if Gary Sinise's character is pwned by anyone though

LemonMacPhisto said:
Yeah, the only good part of his character is when he works with kids

but come on, no contest

Grissom pwns Horatio

I haven't seen much NY to see if Gary Sinise's character is pwned by anyone though
i like mac :reject: and horatio :reject:

kirk1lt.gif

davidcaruso0qh.jpg

any resemblance?

Back
Top Bottom