David Bowie: The next thread and the next thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
In case you missed it, he released an album.

It's better than some things and worse than others.

Bozo212: "It almost sounds like Obi-Wan Kenobi..."

simpsons-mcbain-thatsthejoke.jpg

Bozo212: "It almost sounds like Obi-Wan Kenobi..."

Btw, i'm a "he". Hehe

About the artwork for the album, i thought it was shit when i knew about it. But it is one thing seeing it on the internet and another thing when you hold it in your hands. I really like it now.

Oh boy, have I got a not particularly interesting anecdote for you guys! Back in University, we used to frequent this one bar pretty much every Thursday night. In one of the many rooms there, they had a DJ booth and the same DJ every week that played shitty music. There was a little sliding window that people could go to for making requests. Every single week for 2 years straight at some point in the night, one of us would go to the window when the DJ's back was turned and yell "YOU SUCK, McBAIN!" and scamper off. He would always come stomping out of the booth and look around with an angry face. Never once did he know who it was. siiiiigh. Good times, you guys. Good times.

Oh boy, have I got a not particularly interesting anecdote for you guys! Back in University, we used to frequent this one bar pretty much every Thursday night. In one of the many rooms there, they had a DJ booth and the same DJ every week that played shitty music. There was a little sliding window that people could go to for making requests. Every single week for 2 years straight at some point in the night, one of us would go to the window when the DJ's back was turned and yell "YOU SUCK, McBAIN!" and scamper off. He would always come stomping out of the booth and look around with an angry face. Never once did he know who it was. siiiiigh. Good times, you guys. Good times.

That is awesome on so many levels.

cool story bro

I wanted to love this. I'm enjoying it but I'm not crazy in love with it.

Was listening to Bowie at the Beeb (the limited 3CD edition) today and i highly recommend it. Pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom