David Bowie survivor - Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps). take two.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Number five: Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.

• Scream Like a Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Come (Tom Verlaine)

• Because You're Young

• It's No Game 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobl04

45:33
Joining us in the finals from David Bowie's nadir will be Fantastic Voyage, Boys Keep Swinging and the spectacular Look Back in Anger.

Now fer Scary Monsters n Super Creeps.

220px-davidbowiescarymonsterscover1.jpg

Again, three songs go through so vote fer yer three favs.

Definitely gonna vote for Fashion and Ashes to Ashes... Some days Ashes to Ashes might actually eclipse Life on Mars? And Heroes as my favorite Bowie song.

Good album, though not as good as I remember it being. I'm going with the title track, Fashion, and Ashes to Ashes.

Fashion is my lease fav single of his.

Also, has Cobbler got any of these polls right on the first try? Such consistent FAIL.

I believe he has made an error of some kind in every single thread related to this survivor :yes:

I really enjoy Fashion, but I can see what others despise in it.

i hate fashion. it's just so phoned in. i mean sure, it's overplayed, it's used all the time (hey, here's something remotely relating to models or clothes, let's play this song), but even excusing all that, it's just not even one of the best songs off this album, or one of his better singles.

Scary Monsters is my favorite Bowie album. Absolutely love the hard-edged sound of several of its songs.

My votes here went to Teenage Wildlife, Ashes to Ashes and the title track, the latter of which may be my favorite Bowie song.

Really wanted to get Up The Hill Backwards in there too. Ah well.

Deciding between Up the Hill Backwards, Teenage Wildlife and Kingdom Come for my 3rd vote (that last one is like, 100% not getting the vote, I just wanted to mention that I like it).

Back
Top Bottom