David Bowie survivor - Labyrinth OST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f200/excuse-me-is-this-the-room-for-arguments-21

• opening titles including Underground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Into the Labyrinth

• Magic Danc e

• Sarah

• Chilly Down

• Hallucination

• The Goblin Battle

• Thirteen o'Clock

• Home at Last

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobl04

45:33
Black Tie White Noise defied the pattern of recent voting with a mammoth six voters and TWO songs will go through: Nite Flights, much to the dismay of Lazarus, and Miracle Goodnight, much to the delight of Lazarus.

Now we go backwards to Labyrinth. I've never seen the film but am listening to the album now. Everyone, share your thoughts on both the film and accompanying soundtrack.

xl_Labyrinth-david-bowie-31564817-1600-1040.jpg

one song goes thru, vote fer one song

I will if people want me to.

Utter waste of time listening to this soundtrack. As the World Falls Down was the only thing that didn't suck.

:lol: at the poll title

Into the Labyrinth, Sarah, Hallucination, The Goblin Battle, Thirteen O Clock and Home at Last are not Bowie songs. Of the ones that are, I voted the long version of Underground. It's a solid 80s pop song that Patrick Bateman would appreciate.

This probably should have been merged with Buddha of Suburbia to make it more interesting, but we didn't exactly talk about it either way.

Last edited:
I will if people want me to.

Utter waste of time listening to this soundtrack. As the World Falls Down was the only thing that didn't suck.

You little fucker, go watch the movie and get your ass out of here.

1) The tracks by Trevor Jones probably shouldn't have been included.

2) fuck you.

Within You, all day, every day.

Uh, yes, it was.

I was very out of the loop on music at all until my early teens. No siblings, you see. And Bowie wasn't exactly getting talked about at our grade four little lunch in 1986.

That movie scared the hell out of me when I was 8. That movie is literally the only movie that I've ever found scary. It also made me never want to listen to Bowie for quite a long time. I'm sure now I'd think it was stupid as all hell an not even a little scary (maybe Bowie's hair might be a little scary).

Back
Top Bottom