David Bowie survivor - Heathen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

My brain hurts. It'll have to come out!

• Cactus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Afraid

• I've Been Waiting For You

• I Would Be Your Slave

• I Took a Trip on a Gemini Spaceship

• Everyone Says Hi

• A Better Future

• Heathen (The Rays)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobl04

45:33
So desperate am I to move away from the utter tripe that was 'Hours...' I'm starting this poll a little early. Thursday's Child joins us in the playoffs, but who knows if I'll even bother including it.

Anyway now we move on to Heathen, which I'm quite excited about. 15 seconds into the first track and it's already miles better than Hours.

cover_38501919112009.jpg

This time around however, vote for TWO songs! Heathen got one vote in the album poll round.

This is in my Top 3-5 Bowie albums. For reals.

Will give a fresh listen this weekend but my favorites have always been Sunday, Slow Burn, and 5:15 The Angels Have Gone.

Slip Away and the title track are also up there.

This is probably my fourth or fifth favorite Bowie album. I'll give it a spin, but I'm likely going for Better Future or Slow Burn.

Well, I forgot to vote, but my votes wouldn't have made much of a difference, as I would've stuck with voting for A Better Future and Slow Burn.

Shit I forgot to vote haha. Sunday and Slow Burn would get my votes, and they're the two going through.

It's hard to believe, but we've only got Reality, The Next Day and the bonus round to go.

And then we'll see if anything emerges to beat "Heroes".

And then someone should do a survivor for The National.

Was hoping this album would get a little more discussion from those who either hadn't heard it before or were giving it a very fresh listen...

I think I'll go and buy it. I did enjoy it more than most, if not all, of the albums we've heard in the past couple of weeks, although I felt it began to drop away a bit in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom