David Bowie Song Survivor - "Low" Voting - Round 2 of 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duh duh duh duh nuh nah nuh ... nuh.

• Speed of Life

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Breaking Glass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What in the World

• Sound and Vision

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Always Crashing in the Same Car

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Be My Wife

• Warszawa

• Art Decade

• Weeping Wall

• Subterraneans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
But yeah, that just confirms that you wouldn't like Young Americans too much. Really not too much of his material you're disliking there.

Hmmm yeah... disc 2 has a lot more I'm not even interested in. But then again, I haven't given it a good enough listen.

Disc 2 has a lot of his 80s stuff, not all of which is very good, so that's not surprising.

I actually bought the 2 disc Best Of even though I already owned pretty much every album. It's a great set for roadtrips.

Panic in Detroit's another one from Aladdin Sane. Aladdin Sane's a great compliment to Ziggy Stardust: both great glam rock albums.

TVC15's from Station to Station. That album's one of my favorites.

Zootlesque said:
I also like Rebel Rebel but not a huge fan of Heroes. I prefer the Wallflowers version I think. :reject:

Now this I will have to kill you for.

Let me just ask you this: What do you think of Jungleland by Springsteen?

You're taking my words quite literally. 95% of everything I say is not mean to be taken seriously.

By "God help you," I meant "Born to Run is a fantastic album that I recommend you buy soon so that you can experience great tracks such as Jungleland."

Seriously, being locked in a David Bowie thread with the Three Musketeers when you're new to his work is rough. I don't envy Zoots right now.

LemonMelon said:
Seriously, being locked in a David Bowie thread with the Three Musketeers when you're new to his work is rough. I don't envy Zoots right now.

:lol: I can take you punks. :p

Man, I really enjoyed disc 1. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom