David Bowie Live = WOW!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I saw David Bowie live last night and I have to say that he was absolutely A-maaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!

My friend's and I had really great seats for the gig which was awesome. Seeing Bowie live was a great experience, he was very charming and charasmatic- no ego or pretention and he and his band were just so entertaining and for a man who is nearly 60, he sure knows how to rock on. From what I can remember he did about 20% new songs and 80% old stuff and I really liked his new stuff, he opened with Rebel Rebel and finished with Ziggy Stardust, these are some of the other songs that I remember him playing,

Hello spaceboy
ashes to ashes
fame
heroes
man who sold the world
china girl
under pressure
suffregate city
life on mars
a cover of a pixies song, I cant remember which one it was now
an instrumental number from the album 'low'

thats all I can remember for now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway I am sooooooooooo glad that I saw this living legend:wink:

ice said:
aawww man!
i want to go see him live!
soo much!

Seriously ice, if there are still tickets available to see him where you live, then do all you can to get one. I paid $175 for my ticket, but if I knew how good the concert was going to be, I would not of hesitated paying $300 for a ticket, the man is trully amazing and to hear so many of his old songs was just too cool:wink:

Back
Top Bottom