Dave Matthews Solo Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah...

If you get the Dave and Tim Live at Luther College ( A great CD set) he plays "Little Thing" which is about an incounter he had with a beautiful woman on the street. It was about wondering what would have been. Its very intersting song and I think that was when the song first developed.

I do have that and I had not made the connection between those two songs yet. Funny, I always skip Little Thing but I LOVE An' Another Thing.

i love this album. When i first got the album, the studio version of gravedigger was my least favorite song on the album, but i love it now.

I think Oh is awesome.

I have a boot of the new years 95 show, first time i heard two step, prior to its release. Song blew my mind when i first heard it.

I am currently listening to Grey Street from the central park show on 9/24. You two need this. If you all want a copy of the audience recording, let me know.

Yeah I may want that. My buddie back home has pretty much every bootleg. He's been in Warehouse for 8 years I think. A long time that's all I know so he hooks me up with a lot of that stuff. If you want any shows DiGi let me know I could get them from him if you want to make any trades.

Note Warehouse is great for getting tickets but I think they changed it, but I've been to 16 DMB shows and three were front row and the rest were all floor seats. Like 6th row to 16th row. Plus you can get lots of good live CD's and shit. That's if you arn't already a member.

seriously? there are a few boots of shows I have been to that I need to get. That would rock. Just let me know if you want this one and I'll copy and send to you.

DiGi, I should've introduced you to my former roommate in DC who is a HUGE U2/DMB fan as well.

....which reminds me I should probably email him....:reject:

Not only will I get it but I will expect to see your smiling face in the crowd shots.

Back
Top Bottom