Dave Letterman to be a Father

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunbury for someone who is all cool you need to lighten up a bit. As you said its just a forum and nothing to get hot and bothered over but give ppl some respect.

I think its great hes going to be a Dad - I think its so sweet the way hes talking about being scared/ excited :cute:

Lara Mullen said:
Bunbury for someone who is all cool you need to lighten up a bit. As you said its just a forum and nothing to get hot and bothered over but give ppl some respect.

Lighten up?haha. It's more like some people in here that are telling me go to hell, and to go away that need to lighten up. It was a JOKE. I'm a cool customer I got nothing to be upset about.

:down:
looks like someone needs to re-vamp their list of jokes...because there was not one ounce of humour in that "joke".
I could go on and reiterate what everyone else has said to you...but I'll save my breath. :tsk:
But I'll give you this much...think about karma.
Don't be wishing death upon anyone, whether in jest or otherwise.
Karma, my friend.

With that said...I think it is awesome that he will be a father!! Yay for Dave. God bless that man. :)

mmmBono said:
:down:
looks like someone needs to re-vamp their list of jokes...because there was not one ounce of humour in that "joke".
I could go on and reiterate what everyone else has said to you...but I'll save my breath. :tsk:
But I'll give you this much...think about karma.
Don't be wishing death upon anyone, whether in jest or otherwise.
Karma, my friend.

With that said...I think it is awesome that he will be a father!! Yay for Dave. God bless that man. :)

You don't know me, so I'll my breath with you to :|

Bunbury said:
I guess, well I try to stay away from the Lemonade Stand because I can't express myself without getting flamed.
I'll stick with talking about U2 only, in the rest of the threads, where I only talk good things because I obviously love U2.
I'll leave it at that.

listen man, there aren't any hard feelings towards YOU here.
Many people here actually have a good/sick sense of humour, including me.

but I think that you know that joke went over the top but you just won't back down and admit you were wrong.

1. Dave Letterman, whom I love very much, has had heart problems before.
2. Johnny Cash and John Ritter just both died
3. in the midst of all this you "playfully" wish Letterman dead (though it didn't sound very playful, and as far as humour goes, it barely makes sense as a joke at all)

in many other circumstances it could have been very very funny, I'm sure. But in light of the past couple days it is truely in very bad taste.

now...stop whining about how nobody likes you here and you're gonna only talk about U2 and blah blah blah...suck it up and take a hit...it'll be good for you ;)

oops...I only thought there were two pages and I didn't know the topic had been further beaten to death on a third page

sorry!!!

I'm going to close this now as its not reverted back to Mr Letterman and his news. We've heard enough of the comments toward Bunbury, time to stop guys. If anyone wishes to create a new thread on this news when it comes about, please feel free. We will start afresh. No need for this to stay open if it is going to cause upset to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom