Dating Rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: *hides from zoney and all other Interference nice guys

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thanks, Cookie! Boy, I don't even think I realized how much I missed you till you came back! :yes:

Awww.... Hun!

You were my first real friend here! I'll never forget that!

Re: Re: Re: *hides from zoney and all other Interference nice guys

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thanks, You're too sweet, Diemen. :love:
[Phoebe]Hi, Regina Philange. Nice to meet you![/Phoebe] :tongue:

D- she knows friends. Go GET her.

Hahaha diemen lives like 25 minutes away from me. :tongue:

Want to come visit April? :sexywink:

Sicy said:
Hahaha diemen lives like 25 minutes away from me. :tongue:

And yet we've never met. I blame you entirely for this. ;)

We should have a bay area interference party - we've got some more bay area people here, don't we? :D

I think we should.

Plus I think I remember you said you know how to dance. :up:

Re: can we go to savers soon? YESD YES YES YES!

Lilly said:

k...explaination to this.

women want someone who will answer truthfully to questions like the ever joked about "does this make me look fat?". we want someone who will be like "no, i think it makes you look too thin" or "uh...polka dots are just not for you." not "oh sure...maybe."

so i think my point is that we want someone who is assertive with his opinions, not just a yes-man.

zoner, don't worry about being too nice...you aren't. you are a fabulous balance, very objective.

Okay kiddo - are you calling me not nice? Why do all of my exes and my firends think I am nice and not you? Hmmm - you have not seen me in a dating situation.

I give and give - If I "like" you, you will know it. I come up with creative (not stalking ways though) to prove how special you are to me. Much like what Elvis/Mac did for his latest dig (the redo of the bathroom). How many men would propose a trip to Paris for Valentine's Day(and actually go)? Create a mini picnic for a lunch break, bring gifts to your mother and your mother's dog? Probably a few out there - but I think we are few in numbers.

I AM indeed balanced - I believe I am attractive (smart, art lover, cultured, love good music, VERY creative, fun, outgoing, opinionated, urban, sporty, funny, good with kids, plays well with others, fit, confident but not too cocky, a bit eccentric and average top above average on the looks thing - sort of). Not perfect looking and a bit eccentric may be my two down falls.

So many women are just clueless. Don't know a good thing when they meet it.

Zoney, don't tease us wimmins with words like that!! Sure would be great.

some of us have been lookin for a loooooong time..... happy where we are....but lookin.... :sexywink:

zonelistener said:
we have to come up with a plan for the nice guys to gain world domination over guys who are jerkos!

p.s. y'all....Zoney IS all of these things! :)
I AM indeed balanced - I believe I am attractive (smart, art lover, cultured, love good music, VERY creative, fun, outgoing, opinionated, urban, sporty, funny, good with kids, plays well with others, fit, confident but not too cocky, a bit eccentric and average top above average on the looks thing - sort of).

will some wonderful woman please snag him???

Last edited:
Discoteque said:

will some wonderful woman please snag him???

Oh, alright.

Zoney, get over here. I'm eccentric, too. Let's party. :sexywink:

(too bad for me you want kids :()

Back
Top Bottom