Darren Hayes has come out.........and gotten married.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dublin Sky is my fav all time Darren Hayes song. Like It Or Not from Spin is another. It will be very interesting to see how his new album will be, what direction he will take. I personaly hope its more in the style of radio friendly Savage Garden stuff. I bet it will be a very happy album though, the total opposite to The Tension and The Spark. Either way as long as he is happy, ill still be listening to the music no matter what his sexual preference is.

AchtungBono said:
Besides, his favorite band is U2 and Bono is a GOD to him.........so he can't be all bad.....lol.

I remember reading an article about Darren going on about his love of U2, owning lots of bootlegs, rarities etc. He even dyed his hair black cos of Bono :wink:

Not a great fan of the Savage Garden oeuvre :sick: (I'm using the appropriate smilie I hope :D ) but all power to him in his personal life :up:

And thanks Anna, I'll never be able to hear that bleedin' song now without thinking of you! :mad:

Next YOU will say you watch tv or something

blueeyedgirl said:
So, how long's that song anyway, 3 and half minutes?

:lol:
No, dear BEG, some of us dont listen to the radio continually at times like that - just after. Didn't you know that??
:sexywink:

Angela Harlem said:
truly madly deeply is a great song. savage garden were awesome back in their day. we had this song played at our wedding only cause it was on the radio the first time we had sex. so during the dance we were :giggle: and everyone was 'we're missing the joke?' yeah.

ah well. as long as everyone is happy, what difference does it make?
:up:

:cute:

Back
Top Bottom