Darren Hayes (formerly of Savage Garden) has a MySpace and wants friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
I'm not joking, this is totally real.

Darren Hayes is currently working on a new double album which is gearing up to be one of the most important CDs of next year.

Even if you didn't like Savage Garden, I think you'll be very interested in reading his myspace blogs as he describes the recording process and who his other influences are.

Among other things, U2 is his favorite band EVER....and other artists he admires are: Imogene Heap, Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush and Madonna.

I believe that this is one of the rarest times that an artist literally lets you inside his recording studio to share in the excitement of creating a new album with a new sound. Darren has songs and video clips on his MySpace and is looking for people who enjoy the atmosphere of creativity and who are interested in hearing his new sound.

So go ahead, go to his MySpace, become a friend and tell him that Elaine from Israel sent you!

Have a great day.

XXX

http://www.myspace.com/darrenhayesofficialmusic

I saw his gigs at the Sydney Opera House in July and the guy is an amzing singer. Some of his more recent electro-pop tracks are a bit dull, but still a great show - that apparently is out on DVD soon :)

Back
Top Bottom