Dansko shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I was just wondering if anyone here owns a pair of these "super clogs". I just bought a pair tonight, and the good news is they make my size 11 feet look small(which is rare).
So let me know what you think, if you own a pair!
Thanks,
Mrs.Clayton

I don't have the clogs but I have Dansko boots and I love them. They are incredibly comfortable and stylish too.

jordan_brown.jpg

My mom is a nurse and she says that Dansko clogs are a favourite among the nursing staff because they have to spend all night on their feet so they need to have a really comfortable shoe.

Last edited:
I tried on the boot, they fit like a glove. But Nordstrom only had the brown, and I wanted black. Man, they were tight to slip over my big foot.
The boots are pricey, but dang, they are comfortable.
I heard the clogs are popular in hospitals. I work on concrete all day, so hopefully they will help.
Where did you buy your boots?

I bought mine at Nordstrom's too. They were sold out of the black when I was there in February but I think the brown suits me more anyway so I didn't mind. I have really small feet but I still had a little trouble slipping them on at first. However I think they are easier to slip on and off now that I have broken them in a bit.

I recently bought pair of the Dansko leather clogs, they have been ok so far for the soles of my feet, but they make the top of my foot hurt, I guess I'm still breaking them in. I also bought a pair of Birkenstocks (loafers, I guess you'd call them) and they have worked really well.

Back
Top Bottom