Dancing with the Stars - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
This year's 12 contestants are Jane Seymour, super model Albert Reed, Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryan, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, actress-model Josie Maran, king of Las Vegas Wayne Newton, entertainer Marie Osmond, boxer Floyd Mayweather, Spice Girl Melanie Brown, racing champ Helio Castroneves, actress Jenni Garth, and actor Cameron Mathison.

:hyper: Can't wait for September 24th!!! And there's a new format too. Guys on one night, ladies on the other.

I guess they fibbed about that other list TMZ had to try to catch leakers, that's what I read. I knew there was no way Gisele Bundchen would look like a D list celebrity by going on that show. She has way too high an opinion of herself :wink:

I can't wait to see Cameron Mathison :lol:

Carek1230 said:
None of them really pop out at me but I'll watch nonetheless. It might just be the best season so far, who knows?!!

that's how I feel; i'm worried that none of them will ever pop out at me and i will never develop a favorite...but it will still be lots of fun to watch. can't wait! :)

Well I'm not very excited about the stars this season but I'll watch it just for the dancing.

I enjoy this show, but I don't know that I can dedicate 3 nights of viewing to it :huh: maybe less jabbering and more dancing could trim it back to 2 nights...plus I am interested in the new show "Chuck" which is on the same time...it will be tough to squeeze it all in:wink:

Sabrina was the best...but I have no clue who she was? overall I think the girls were pretty good tonight....and how long ago did
Scary Spice give birth??? damn...she looks great!

WOWSA!!:shocked: I am still trying to absorb all of tonite's show, it was fantastic for a first show of the season! Those women were all amazing but my favorites were Jane, Jennie, Marie (all so elegant-I am partial to the older women!) and I thought both Scary Spice and Cheetah Girl put on entertaining exciting performances. Can the guys top what we saw tonite? :ohmy:

Looks like Sabrina is one to watch for the girls. Though Jenny (Jennie?) did alright for opening the show/season. The model girl - not so much. Felt sorry for her partner. Jane was very nice, elegent. Marie's performance bored me a little, though she was praised by the judges. Spice Girl did good. Let's see the men tomorrow!

I don't see how that Sabrina won't win, and there's no way that she's not a professionally trained dancer. What is Cheetah Girls? Never heard of that.

Cameron Mathison tripped down the stairs

this is where having tweens come in handy - I know all about the Cheetah girls, aren't I lucky, althougth she has gained a bit of weight, as far as the Cheetah girls go, she is the dancer of the group, but not ballwroom style. Although in their send movie my girls made me watch with them, they travelled to Spain and she did some dancing with a flamingo troupe..but yah she is a pretty good dancer in the movies anyway.

I actually like jane Seymour, thought she was very graceful and very light and smooth on her toes. Was very fluid and nice to watch.

But after 90 minutes, I thought they coudl speed it up thats for sure, I mean 3 nights , wholly, that just doesnt work for me, :lmao:

All the ladies did very well except for Josie Maran. My most favorites were Jane & Marie. I'm anxious to see how well Wayne Newton does, what he's the oldest to the bunch. He's 65.

Personally I don't feel it's fair or right if any of the participants on this show have prior dance experience, especially professionally. If Sabrina the Cheetah girl has danced in films and on stage then I don't feel she should qualify for this show. What happened to the whole point of the show taking celebrities willing and without dance experience to take on learning to dance and competing amongst a group of like-celebs who should be in the same position to see who the public and judges crown as the winning dance couple? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom