Dancing with the Stars - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jane Seymour was so pretty and elegant last night....get off her ass Carrie-ann!!:mad:
I thought all the women did great last night

So, I see Floyd did get the boot !! :up:

I thought that it was somewhat sad though, since one of the judges commented
on how much Floyd was trying and felt he could improve better if he stayed around. :hmm:

Floyd danced like he was going to KILL someone!! :huh: I said after his dance, that was scary...then Len said..well you scared ME!:lol:

I'm glad Jane stayed, her dance was so elegant. I loved it.

But I agree, though, everyone was pretty good this past week. Nice to see Cameron actually look like he was having fun and just letting loose-he's getting comfortable now, I think, so yay. And Marie-I thought her and her partner's routine was adorable. I didn't get that whole "Sleeping Beauty but still asleep" vibe :shrug:.

They picked the right couple to go this week, although in a way it's a shame 'cause this last performance was Floyd's best. Ah, well.

In other topics, did Helio make anyone else melt, or was that just me :D?

Can't wait for Latin week, that should be a blast.

Angela

Marie Osmond collapsed after her performance tonight. :ohmy:

And after the commercial break ... I was happy to see that Marie was alright. It turns out she fainted. Marie said that happens to her whenever she gets very winded. I hope it doesn't ruin her chances now of continuing. Afterall, she DID complete the dance she did with Jonathan. Actually it's true, she probably won't win the contest ... but, I hope she will continue to, at least, the last 3. :up:

wow, that was something:ohmy: ....I thought she was just clowning around at first.....then they had almost 8 minutes of commercials before they came back...I was worried:huh:

I was worried about her, too. Poor Marie, I feel so bad for her :hug: :(. Thank goodness she's okay. I'm with you, MsMofoGone, I hope she sticks around for a while longer, too-I've been really impressed with her each week. She's quite good :yes:. I'm sure most people won't count what happened tonight against her.

As for the other contestants, hehe, my dad said that it's a good thing Cameron gave a shoutout to his wife afterwards :p. Good lord, those two were...wow. Loved the bit with Sabrina dealing with Mark's mother, too-how awkward would that be?

Jane and Jennie are fantastic as well-I love how confident and classy Jane is, and how willing Jennie is to just go out there and try everything that's thrown at her. She works hard, and I respect that.

*Mutters to self* And I really, REALLY envy Helio's partner. The beach? Lucky girl...*Mutters some more*

Angela

Julianne & Helio on the beach :ohmy: That was so.... :combust:

And yes, they showed Marie passing out here on the west coast too. Seemed like the regular amount of commercials here, then again I could fast forward or rewind with the TiVo. Lots of good performances. Mel & Max :up: Think it might be Cuban's time to go home...

Seemed like regular commercial time here too on the west coast. Poor Marie. :(

I thought Kym looked absolutely adorable in the genie outfit :cute:

The commercial time in the MidWest was definitely longer. :yes:

I thought possibly they were waiting because they had to revive Marie. :ohmy:

Thank Goodness she only fainted and it was NOT as serious. :up:

Tonights results should be interesting to see what happens. :hmm:

Marie's scores were tied with one other couple who are in last place. (though I forgot who that other couple is) :huh:

Although, I agree with Moonlit_Angel ... I think Marie and Jonathan will be returning. :wink:

Sicy said:
I thought Kym looked absolutely adorable in the genie outfit :cute:

She did :). The whole routine was cute, I liked it. But I agree with Lila, if anyone should leave tomorrow it should be Mark Cuban. After that it'll be tough as hell to choose, 'cause there's so many good couples this year.

Lila64 said:
Julianne & Helio on the beach :ohmy: That was so.... :combust:

:yes: :drool: :combust:. Like I said, lucky girl...

*Officially has a crush on Helio, in case anyone couldn't tell :p*

Angela

Back
Top Bottom