Dancing with the Stars - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New House season is more important than a results show at this point. I just want to see them dance.

So wtf happened :angry:

The bottom two were Wayne Newton and model boy Andrew. Can you guess who went home and who should have went home? :mad:

I watch House live too, and tape DWS

I did not wsant to spoil it yesterday...so now I will scream!!!! Albert went home instead of Wayne??????????? and the dallas maverick guy stayed????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Albert was unknown...but he was definately fun to watch:mad: :mad:

well that was a totally retarded outcome....

Wayne is gonna be like Sanjaya I can see it now

I dont know if I can look at that face that long :|

I am so bummed, guys. That was so unfair last night, Wayne Newton should have gone for sure. (I am also so sad to hear about Jane Seymour's mother).

Does anyone else think it unfair the Cheetah girl is on this show and scoring such high marks? I don't think those who've danced professionally should be on this show.

:bump:

Hoping that tonight's results reveal our legend, Wayne Newton, will be departing. :yes:

It's definitely time ... he's been given enough chances already to TRY to improve. :up:

so....like I asked in my last post....any comments or reviews of the dances? I missed it last night. Thanks

I liked Jennie Garth, and Mel B did a good job too. I missed Marie Osmond, Sabrina, Helio. Cameron Mathison bugs me just like he does on All My Children. Wayne Newton is still bad.

I don't watch this show, but being a Mavs obsessive, I can't help but wish Cubes luck.

The Mavericks mailing list has been sending out updates on how he's doing, apparently making it to the third round. Good for him. Maybe a Mav can finally win something.

Frankly I think Cuban will be out after Wayne Newton, unless a bunch of Maverick fans flood the voting. He was better last night and he has noticeably lost weight.

He does pretty good for just having hip replacement surgery! :huh: Most people would still be recouperating

Helio was a bit weak last night, according to the judges (but I don't think he and Julianne have to fear elimination)

Marie and Jonny were pretty good with the Tango.

Pretty good dances last night overall. But please, Wayne.... GO HOME! Was there even one dance step in your routine? :huh:

Skimming through the thread here, some great thoughts, everyone. I agree, they definitely picked the right person to go home this week :yes:. Wayne should've gone before Albert did, but ah, well, what can you do? It's a shame in a way, 'cause I like Cheryl, she's excellent, but unfortunately she got paired with someone who wasn't that great (nothing against Wayne, he seems like a really nice guy and all, just...not much of a dancer). Although I'll miss watching Joel McHale poke fun at him on "The Soup" :p.

The judges were right about Cameron's performance this week being his best yet. He's not really bad, he just needs to stop being so tense and worried about screwing up, is all. I fully understand his getting frazzled, with all the juggling of work he has to do, and I don't know how he manages to do all of that...but just go out there and have fun. He's clearly working to improve himself, though, so yay for that. As for favorites-Sabrina and her partner are great, and add me to the Helio fan club-I love him. Not only can the guy dance, but he also seems like such a sweetie :) :hug:. Marie's not too shabby, either-her dance last week in particular was awesome. I was impressed.

The song choices amuse me quite a bit, too, particularly "99 Luftballoons". A song about WW3 starting 'cause of a mistake with a balloon. Who doesn't want to boogie down to that? And what the hell was with the singer who did "Take On Me"? My sister and I were cracking up at how bad they sounded.

(Also, not to be mean or anything, but why does one of the singers they've shown a couple times (the one who always wears REALLY bright clothing) look like a drag queen?)

Should be interesting to see how things go for the rest of the season, 'cause there's some really good couples in here. Also, my condolances to Jane on her loss :(. I'm glad to see she's continuing on, and yay for her partner being there for her in her time of need.

Angela

Last edited:
thanks goodness i dont have to be transfixed to that facial expression anymore. I was getting to the point where I'd go up to the tv and try to squish it into moving with my fingers..

I though mark Cuban improved in this weeks dance, the other one that hurts to watch if the boxer, Floyd, would somebody nail his feet to the ground and see how he reacts, he does nothing but bounce up and down, from waste up there's nothin....no charisma that I see but of course just my opinion.

what was with Helio and the cut I must have missed it...

anyhow, onto next week.

the show could be cut into 30 minutes without all the extra dribble, Seal sang twice, and they had the Cyrus twins and all the moviettes on them getting nervous before the showssss, I mean at the end they could take all the little movies they make and have them on the endofseason show...sometimes the snailspace is a little excruciating.

Good thing it is on at same time as House, I can tape it and fast forward to the very end, done in 5 minutes

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom