Dancing With The Stars, Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why oh why do they drag this show out soooooooooooooooo looooooongggggggggggg??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't one to a max 3 hours per week enough?!! And a billion commercials. Ugh!

We taped (TiVoed) the show while we watched House. So we push play and get as far as seeing who is in the bottom two (Leeza & Shandi), and then the tape freezes 6 minutes before the end. :angry:

How could Clyde be safe :huh:

^I think he should. I thought Leeza sucked as well. Both of their days are numbered.

Joey did get a 28. 10/9/9 They were really good :up:
I liked Ono's waltz as well.

I have to say, every time they played a song for the paso doble I was like WTF?? Those songs were just not paso doble songs :barf:

I hope it comes down to Ono vs Fatone. But then it will rip me apart voting one over the other as I've enjoyed each of them so much this season. I can't stand watching Heather, I wish she was already gone. And the Ali chick also bugs me (she looks like a guy in drag). None of the others aside from Ian Z. really interest me nor do I think they have any potential.

I also agree with Sicy about the Paso doble music choices. I actually have sat here in my living room saying "WTF?" outloud!!

:wave: Leeza

I'm still surprised that Clyde wasn't even in the bottom 2 :ohmy:
Not that Leeza shouldn't have gone home, but still...

If this is true it's funny. I never thought Steve Sanders would be naked in Playgirl. I don't think he'll do the full monty though, maybe a strategically placed sequined g string or something :wink:

Will Ian Ziering pose for Playgirl? The “90210” star is hot again because of his moves on “Dancing With the Stars,” and was offered $100,000 to pose for the skin mag, according to In Touch Weekly. But even if he accepts the offer, Ziering will have to wait until his gig on the dance show is over.

Back
Top Bottom